Voyeur Villa

so marna finally got her claws into greg.will he come to regret his decision to leave inna,who knows.once the novelty of fresh has worn off,it may start to hit home what he has done,he will miss the little things that makes inna inna,its always the little things that stick in the memory the longest,phrases movements looks,feel .those things will get you as they do in that 20 minute period just before you hit rem sleep,that is when your concience hits you with every wrong move you have made and forces you to analize them in detail.but more time its inna i fell sorry for.how will she feel at the girly getogethers,having to face marna. or even greg,at a later time.

3 hours ago, cyberleader said:

so marna finally got her claws into greg.will he come to regret his decision to leave inna,who knows.once the novelty of fresh has worn off,it may start to hit home what he has done,he will miss the little things that makes inna inna,its always the little things that stick in the memory the longest,phrases movements looks,feel .those things will get you as they do in that 20 minute period just before you hit rem sleep,that is when your concience hits you with every wrong move you have made and forces you to analize them in detail.but more time its inna i fell sorry for.how will she feel at the girly getogethers,having to face marna. or even greg,at a later time.

Well, sure is a surprise to hear this. I never agree about a workplace romance or sex because of the possible ramifications. To me, even though this is a different type of work (free rent, bills, etc.) they have the same boss/employer footing the money while they are all with Voyeur-Villa. Obviously no honor or respect for their partner or friends to shove it back into each others face. Open sharing of sex has created this. I expected ground rules or what not to do if specific situations arise such as a cooling off period or an ex-partner will be forbidden territory. It is a huge world and you have to connect with your friends newly separated partner. Small minded and disrespectful. 

After saying this - to me, it can be a free-for-all for all of them now. They might as well fuck anybody. I don't care. I have no respect for any of those associated with Inna, Marna or their past, new or future fuck buddies. I feel sorry for none of them and will try to avoid watching their freak shows. I guess it was bound to happen but when people actually show their true colors that I disagree with then I brush them aside and move on. Now I search for new tenants or current tenants that I might take a liking too. Not my problem and I hate dramas.

your logic is correct dougi,a lack of rules written or unwriten has created this mess.i for one do not like drama it can make for unhealthy watching at times.the girlie getogethers are what i like about VV nude cooking body painting massage and so on.but i fear now that maybe up the spout with whats happened,maybe it is time for some fresh,and some ground rules to follow,yes you may look but that is it,its worked for me in the past,sex games can be fun as long as everyone knows the limits,i know that you have brushed them aside now but i will keep an eye on whats happening,as from the ashes something new will arise,time will tell,bridges have been burnt,so it will be interesting to new construction

6 hours ago, cyberleader said:

your logic is correct dougi,a lack of rules written or unwriten has created this mess.i for one do not like drama it can make for unhealthy watching at times.the girlie getogethers are what i like about VV nude cooking body painting massage and so on.but i fear now that maybe up the spout with whats happened,maybe it is time for some fresh,and some ground rules to follow,yes you may look but that is it,its worked for me in the past,sex games can be fun as long as everyone knows the limits,i know that you have brushed them aside now but i will keep an eye on whats happening,as from the ashes something new will arise,time will tell,bridges have been burnt,so it will be interesting to new construction

Good to hear your similar take on this issue. Love and sex between a couple is strong but other participants can change that if you allow it to interfere so ground rules have to be well discussed and agreed upon beforehand. I will peek in to see what is new but the respect for them is gone and I look at them much differently. There are words used to describe these type of women's behavior. New blood or fresh meat is needed now.

i bet they probably feel isolated from the rest now.if so good as it will give them time to reflect on what they have done,a sacred bond has been broken,those wounds very raley heal.even if by some miricle they did get back together that will always be hanging over them like the raincloud hovering over the pink panthers head no matter where he goes.its hard to tell from spoken word as i dont speak the language ,but from gregs face i could see some form of regret whilst he was watching tv,well as the saying goes you make ya bed now ya lye in it.

12 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

i bet they probably feel isolated from the rest now.if so good as it will give them time to reflect on what they have done,a sacred bond has been broken,those wounds very raley heal.even if by some miricle they did get back together that will always be hanging over them like the raincloud hovering over the pink panthers head no matter where he goes.its hard to tell from spoken word as i dont speak the language ,but from gregs face i could see some form of regret whilst he was watching tv,well as the saying goes you make ya bed now ya lye in it.

Hard thing to live with it because you realize that you are now at a new low, as a person (cheap values).