Voyeur Villa

19 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Quite the different action at voyeur-villa. Like show and tell or "mind if I suck my partner off while you guys chat?" or "don't mind me while I fuck my partner" or "screw you guys I need sex right fucking now" or a scratch and sniff while blindfolded game. Works for me though - lol.

that guess the butt was funny,especially as greg pick the wrong butt,he though phills butt was inna.

the sexhibition was funny.like you said dont mind me i am avin it,and still hold a conversation whilst banging away.no shyness there.

1 minute ago, cyberleader said:

that guess the butt was funny,especially as greg pick the wrong butt,he though phills butt was inna.

the sexhibition was funny.like you said dont mind me i am avin it,and still hold a conversation whilst banging away.no shyness there.

This is real life and being really comfortable in front of others. Need more funny scenes especially when having sex.

2 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

its seem the kitchen is the place on these sites for a bit of hand shandy.does the microwave oven really look that sexy??

or must be some horny looking cupboards,mind you the cooker got a nice curvy figure..

or perhaps the psychedelic colors of the paint job. Probably the kitchen ambience or a coffee pot percolating gets them in the mood.

1 minute ago, cyberleader said:

have to give them both maximum ratings for continueing whilst everyone just sat there drinking talking and watching

Sort of reminds me of a 1970's movie where a guy gets on the bus and asks people sitting around him "mind if I jerk off?"". I pissed myself laughing so hard at that scene.