Voyeur Villa

i dont like the fighting either it makes for horrid viewing, look back at all the getogethers that they have had,someone upset jackie on her birthday,marna went home crying,the other night marna went home crying,so by my reckoning it better for them and also for us if the girls just have their own shindigs,besides a group of girls are far more creative than us blokes,so whilst the guys play cards or whatever it is they do let the ladies do their thing,if the ladies are happy everyones happy so it seems.

2 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

i dont like the fighting either it makes for horrid viewing, look back at all the getogethers that they have had,someone upset jackie on her birthday,marna went home crying,the other night marna went home crying,so by my reckoning it better for them and also for us if the girls just have their own shindigs,besides a group of girls are far more creative than us blokes,so whilst the guys play cards or whatever it is they do let the ladies do their thing,if the ladies are happy everyones happy so it seems.

Agree