Voyeur Villa

5 hours ago, cyberleader said:

i have often wondered what some women see in these types of guy,i just dont have the answer to that one,its back to the maths board again to try and work it out.

I think these girls were not good in math and that is why things don't add up in reality when they choose their partner. - ha ha ha. Instead of 1 + 1 = 2  to make a couple but they thought 1 + 1 = 3 which to them meant they were getting more as a couple (fucked if I know - we will never know some women's dumb logic about guys - only when they choose ourselves because our math is excellent - he he he).

Another naked bent over butt in my face - LOVIN' IT. How can you not look and appreciate the work of art. The lines, the curves, the definition, the fluid motion, the straining of muscles, the stretching of limbs, the concentration and don't forget the airing out of their pussies and bumholes for arts sake. Oh, the beauty of it all. Funny how this pic doesn't really encourage me to exercise - only gives me the desire to FUCK.

18 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

sex is a form of excercise,rhytmic and pleasurable excercise

Yes you are correct. I am a believer that the more sex you have the more in shape you are. If I am wrong about this (pot belly and all) then it just proves that I am a horny SOB. Sex is a really good workout especially if you sweat from the exertions and different positions. Then you shower off and have more sex in the shower. Win win in my books. Actually sex should be an Olympic sport.

1 hour ago, cyberleader said:

sexolympics is a very good idea,we could be judges,fair and impartial.scores for postions ,artistic flair,passion,

All-star Olympians that come to mind would be Layla, Anna and Masha. Love to be a judge of the sport of sex. Imagine all the judges (male and females) basing there decisions/scores on how good/quick we were able to masturbate and cum or had an orgasm to the sex participants execution of their event. - woo hoo!!! Imagine the media cameras would be on the sex Olympians AND the judges. Too much imagination, eh (eh which is pronounced aye is a Canadian expression for assertion usually used after a sentence like "have a good day, eh")