Voyeur Villa

This pic taken by cyberleader actually turns me on. Here you have a naked big titted girl spread out and flat on her back on a bean bag chair and masturbating. Nice to see but not unusual really since all girls tend to do this often (yeah right, I fucking wish). But if you look you can see at least 2 of the girls intently staring at this girl masturbating. Is it because of how vigorous the girl is masturbating, is she moaning and screaming with appropriate vocal sounds given the condition she is in, are the other girls taking notes as to "how to improve your masturbation technique ", are they curious that the girl might squirt, are they secretively wishing that they could eat that hot wet pussy staring right at them or are the girls just in awe to see and hear another girl deep in fingering the pussy and clit and waiting for the anticipated orgasm. So for me, watching the girls having total fixation on the girl masturbating is exciting to observe. Hey, maybe these girls are also true real life voyeurs like us when they are not performing for the cams. Wonder what these girls are thinking as they rub their own pussy while watching the action. They say a picture is worth a thousand words but I want the words that are going through their head at this moment in time.

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:42 PM, cyberleader said:

i dont know what they call this but it looks interesting,by the way he is pointing perpandicular to square..

Maybe they should provide a warning or disclaimer about these positions - "Don't try this at home - we are trained professionals".  - LMFAO

Lately, I can't figure out voyeur-villa. Weird tenants, strange roleplaying/activities, continuous shitty cam issues and overall it just seems fucked up or no method to their madness. Greenwood apartment can be active and then dead as if only exciting when told to perform. Really don't see ANY improvement with this site - if anything, frustrating as hell to find anything good that keeps me wanting to check this site. Nothing here even comes close to be "real life".