REMINDER TO MEMBERS

BORN-TO-RIDE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello all, after trying Jing and not getting the cam sound because of not having stereo mix in my recording devices (thx win 10), I tried shadowplay and it works great. Thanks to you supadrpen.

May you tell me what program you use to crop the video? I found how to do it with VLC, but is there a software who let me do it by selecting an area with the mouse?

Thx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have read thru the rules and maybe I missed something, but her is my question.

When pictures or video are posted on the forum pages and/or the Gallery can they only be taken from the FREE cameras??

Are the Premium cameras off limits for pictures and videos in the Gallery??

Just wondering because I know alot happened in the B1 apartment last night when I had to log off and alot of people were watching when I left and the only pictures and video that were posted were of Nora while she was in the FREE camera living room.

13 hours ago, Spoonie123 said:

I have read thru the rules and maybe I missed something, but her is my question.

When pictures or video are posted on the forum pages and/or the Gallery can they only be taken from the FREE cameras??

Are the Premium cameras off limits for pictures and videos in the Gallery??

Just wondering because I know alot happened in the B1 apartment last night when I had to log off and alot of people were watching when I left and the only pictures and video that were posted were of Nora while she was in the FREE camera living room.

Pictures and/or Videos can be Posted whether it be from activity in the Free Rooms or the Locked Rooms. You can either Post them in the Forum or the Gallery.

Likely when you logged off you could only see Pictures that were posted from a Third Party Hosting Site. As when not logged in Gallery Items and Posts containing Gallery Content can't be seen.

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Pictures and/or Videos can be Posted whether it be from activity in the Free Rooms or the Locked Rooms. You can either Post them in the Forum or the Gallery.

Likely when you logged off you could only see Pictures that were posted from a Third Party Hosting Site. As when not logged in Gallery Items and Posts containing Gallery Content can't be seen.

No I was logged into RLCF and it really surprised me that nothing got posted in the Gallery from the Locked Room of B1 the night the girls got their massages from the male guest.  Now there were pictures and video posted of Nora and her boyfriend during their activity at the exact same time as the other girls only Nora was downstairs in front of the Free Cams but once Nora and her Boyfriend moved upstairs to the Bathroom in front of a Locked Cam all the posting stopped.  I thought all that was really strange.