Fan Page Carla

mrindr12612,  Thank you for the blow by blow action.  Have never liked him and do hope that RLC will kick his butt to the curb.  Think it would be nice if RLC would leave Carla there and give her two new foxy female animal lovers that liked pussy's.....and cat's     ^-^  :))  ;D  >:D   just my thoughts

I noticed he has been sleeping on the couch lately. Tables can be replaced,broken faces can't.  I'm glad he didn't hit her. Hopefully RLC lets her stay by herself if she wants to. She could be just as much fun alone as she was with him around. 

I witnessed the entire thing. Mario was packing his suitcase (he was rather throwing his clothes in the case- not packing) while he was heavily drinking. He than began crying heavily and drank some more. Then, he barfed all over the floor, barfed some more and then cried some more. He got very angry and slammed the liquor bottle on the glass top table which smashed the table to smitherines spewing glass everywhere. Then he cried some more and drank some more.  He, then, at least, had the sense to take the cat, the cat's food and water and put it all in the bedroom and close the door so the cat wouldn't get hurt by the glass. He then drank some more and passed out on the sofa. After a while, he came too and left the apartment.  Judging by his actions, I'm certain RLC will no longer let him back in this (or any other) apartment.

dont be so sure he will not return ,, he is a train  wreck and train wrecks make money ,, jmo

To be honest I am happy c&m are finally gone because they can carry on with their real life now this hole rlc was putting to much pressure on c&m's relationship if they wasn't taken of rlc sooner this relationship would of ended in heartbreak and they would of eventfully broken up. now they can become a fun loving couple again like they probably was before.

Thank you for the entertainment the good and the bad times Carla & Mario

Bye bye Carla & Mario

To be honest I am happy c&m are finally gone because they can carry on with their real life now this hole rlc was putting to much pressure on c&m's relationship if they wasn't taken of rlc sooner this relationship would of ended in heartbreak and they would of eventfully broken up. now they can become a fun loving couple again like they probably was before.

Thank you for the entertainment the good and the bad times Carla & Mario

Bye bye Carla & Mario

You could be right the pressure became too hard. But on the other side, why should it be? A few months ago they fucked like rabbits every 2 or 3 hour, and the cameras was no problem.  I just LOVED Carla - she was sexy as hell for me.