Fan Page Carla

With all due respect,can I give some of you new folks some info. (welcome btw! )

C & M have been tenants on RLC since August 2015. In that time they have done just about everything there is to do on camera!

There was a time when the majority of the Gallery was full of their activities, and new stuff almost every day,if not a few times per day!

They have also had some volatile times in their relationship,but deep down they love each other.

Sure things have not been great recently but can I point you in this direction?

With all due respect,can I give some of you new folks some info. (welcome btw! )

C & M have been tenants on RLC since August 2015. In that time they have done just about everything there is to do on camera!

There was a time when the majority of the Gallery was full of their activities, and new stuff almost every day,if not a few times per day!

They have also had some volatile times in their relationship,but deep down they love each other.

I believe this is a normal thing, most couples enter the house have sex every hour, thereafter it is reduced to almost nothing, and has also fights

Fair enough... I'll try to lay off Mario then.

Someone is seriously pissed off in that apartment. The glass table is smashed in the living room and someone's clothes have been thrown on the sofa. Also, all of the post-it notes have disappeared.

Interesting. I wonder if this relates to Carla's stay at the hospital. If, and this is strictly speculation on my part, Carla had a miscarriage, his behaviour today could be in response to the natural abortion IF it indeed happened.

I witnessed the entire thing. Mario was packing his suitcase (he was rather throwing his clothes in the case- not packing) while he was heavily drinking. He than began crying heavily and drank some more. Then, he barfed all over the floor, barfed some more and then cried some more. He got very angry and slammed the liquor bottle on the glass top table which smashed the table to smitherines spewing glass everywhere. Then he cried some more and drank some more.  He, then, at least, had the sense to take the cat, the cat's food and water and put it all in the bedroom and close the door so the cat wouldn't get hurt by the glass. He then drank some more and passed out on the sofa. After a while, he came too and left the apartment.  Judging by his actions, I'm certain RLC will no longer let him back in this (or any other) apartment.