Gaining Access to the gallery

toolmaker123

I must address the newbies that are posting one word responses and smilies to gain access to the gallery; your posts are being deleted and if you have managed to get Hero Member status; that status it being reverted back to newbie, and you will need to post something significant. If you continue to disobey the rules you WILL be banned and your IP recorded; in other words; YOU ARE HISTORY.

I am aware of the sudden influx of idiotic post to gain access to gallery , they may think they have won there own little battle ,but rest assured i visit forum on a regular basis and am deleting certain post i feel are part of a scam to enter gallery ,and every time i delete a post that member will be warned about it , then if that member proceeds with the scam then we can all say GOODBYE to them as they will have there account terminated 

anybody can go to a post and type 1 word  ie:" nice" and claim to have posted  .if guys are going to take that path then it shows they have no respect for our forum and don't care  about our attempts to improve the service , what we are trying to improve is the involvement in our site and not just picture watchers if that's what they want ,well this is going to sound harsh "but we don't need or want that type of member ,for them there is a whole internet full of RLC PICS & VIDS 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...