Gaining Access to the gallery

toolmaker123

When you make 25 relevant posts, your status changes to Hero Member.

AT this point, you have 11.... continue with intelligent comments and not garbage and you'll gain your promotion.

when editing rules, stick to them. Today, again, a new member was promoted hero, WITHOUT ANY POST AND NO IMAGE. I can understand that the rule of 25 can be, slightly turned, but no, it is incomprehensible for newbie that look for  list, down, people online. they are more orange with  no posts.

when editing rules, stick to them. Today, again, a new member was promoted hero, WITHOUT ANY POST AND NO IMAGE. I can understand that the rule of 25 can be, slightly turned, but no, it is incomprehensible for newbie that look for  list, down, people online. they are more orange with  no posts.

It appears that some newbies color on the shout box is in fact orange, without any posts or comments, They ARE NOT Hero Members as yet. ONLY an Administrator can explain this, as I am confused as to why this is happening also.

I think sometimes if a member is on the shoutbox regularly they get upgraded to hero member by the admin without the mods even knowing I think that's what happens. hope that unconfused you maybe the admin and btr can explain more @toolmaker

Well that explains it...I used to have access to it many moons ago when I had a RLC acct came back after 7-8months too broke to pay 45 dollars and couldn't see the gallery...bummer because I usually only comment on Shoutbox

RealLifeCam.com is not an affiliate of RealLifeCamFan.com. We do, however, support their efforts with content and conversations.

We aren't treating 'Newbies' like criminals. The rules were set by the Owner of RealLifeCam Fan.com.......

The One Word rule was established to gain better feedback from members, true contributors to the site that had real interest in the topics; NOT freeloaders and Leeches here to rapidly gain access to the  gallery and collect the videos and photos the real contributing members work tirelessly to upload.

IF you have a "feeling" this is a site where Moderators are doing anything more than they are not expected by the Administrators, I invite to contact one of them with your complaints.

WE Don't delete opinionated content, directed at the players of RealLifeCam.com; that is the soul purpose of this forum.

We will however, "BLOCK" the IP Addresses, (Permanent Ban) of those that show any detrimental treatment to the participating members of RealLifeCamFan.com about their personality, traits or anything directly derogatory to anyone.  This also includes making statements that may have an effect on the overall temperament of the forum. 

• 1 month later...

I was wondering too why I did not get upgraded to Hero level at 25 posts. But life is too short to get upset about small stuff so i did not whine and cry. At 30 posts I was upgraded immediately to Hero, so there must have been a change made to the required number of posts.

• 2 weeks later...