Gaining Access to the gallery

toolmaker123

Comments made to the "CHAT Box" do not count towards gaining access to the gallery. Also, it would appear your main objective is to merely gain access to the hard works of others, or the count of your comments and posts wouldn't matter.

FYI   --------------     Admin changed the number of  "MARKS" IT is actually 30 to be promoted to Hero Member. It could also be that the counter was reset to reflect one worded, redundant and non intelligent posts........the moderators have the job of deleting those without warning.

PLEASE show RealLifeCamFan.com forum  members that your intentions are to be a continuing contributing member; NOT just a  leech.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I must admit, I do find it amusing at the number of members who suddenly go quiet when they reach 30 posts ;D

Would be interesting to see the stats of number of posts where n=30 as a percentage of total posts.

As for me...watch this space 8)

We are trying to get rid of them members who reach 30 posts and then just disappear , it just goes to show that these type of members are not real members of rlcf they are only on rlcf to reach 30 posts then gain access to the gallery.

Members who only want to see the gallery and do not want to be a real member of rlcf we are saying bye bye to you.

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, snodrog742 said:

Taking forever to get those 30 posts but glad to hear trying to weed out those who stop posting afterwards!

I noticed in your profile that you joined in January of this year but at only 9 posts so far that works out to an average of about 1 post per month. At that rate in about less than 2 years you will be able to get access to the gallery of pics and videos. You might want to pick up the pace a bit - LOL. Seriously, i guess gaining access to the gallery is not a priority for you but it helps filling the void when you miss a lot, over time. It also helps to participate in the Chat Room if it is your thing. If any Mods see you fairly active in the forums they could bump you up to a hero member sooner. At any rate, this is a good social site with great people to exchange thoughts.

If you reply back to my post it will increase your numbers - just trying to be helpful to newbies.

9 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I noticed in your profile that you joined in January of this year but at only 9 posts so far that works out to an average of about 1 post per month. At that rate in about less than 2 years you will be able to get access to the gallery of pics and videos. You might want to pick up the pace a bit - LOL. Seriously, i guess gaining access to the gallery is not a priority for you but it helps filling the void when you miss a lot, over time. It also helps to participate in the Chat Room if it is your thing. If any Mods see you fairly active in the forums they could bump you up to a hero member sooner. At any rate, this is a good social site with great people to exchange thoughts.

If you reply back to my post it will increase your numbers - just trying to be helpful to newbies.

Haha, I know.  Totally get how my post count hasn't increased much but this dam* thing called work gets in the way of fun time here.  Haha>  Trying to change that but slow process :P

8 minutes ago, snodrog742 said:

Haha, I know.  Totally get how my post count hasn't increased much but this dam* thing called work gets in the way of fun time here.  Haha>  Trying to change that but slow process :P

Don't feel bad - RLC is even slower changing out tenants that are quite stale - but i guess RLC likes sour dough (money) - lol.