Gaining Access to the gallery

toolmaker123

Its kinda hard to comment on things as a new member when you are blocked from most of the things you would like to see/comment on. Kinda like a chicken/egg problem. lol

The only area of the forum you don't have access to is the gallery; If you have any problems accessing  the forum boards, a Moderator can assist you.

I think this is what tulsa was asking.  Now that I have hit 25 posts do I just wait for a moderator to approve?

No, when you have posted 25 relevant comments, your account automatically upgrades to Hero Member. This is provided that none of your comments have met with the dreadful one word demise, which means your count goes to the lowest relevant comments number; meaning if some of your posts have been discarded by a Moderator, your count reflects these deletions.

No, when you have posted 25 relevant comments, your account automatically upgrades to Hero Member. This is provided that none of your comments have met with the dreadful one word demise, which means your count goes to the lowest relevant comments number; meaning if some of your posts have been discarded by a Moderator, your count reflects these deletions.

Not sure what is going on then. I show I have 26 posts and none have been removed.  When I go to gallery it shows up blank.  Any idea why that would be?