Shantal Fan Page

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shantal, "is she shy or is she just a waste of time? I did see her again!! hiding under her bed covers getting off masturbating, wow girl come on now you have been here long enough now to show us viewers more then just you doing doing your hair in bed......"give us a masturbation show openly and stop hiding under those covers." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

On 5/16/2023 at 4:56 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Shantal, "is she shy or is she just a waste of time? I did see her again!! hiding under her bed covers getting off masturbating, wow girl come on now you have been here long enough now to show us viewers more then just you doing doing your hair in bed......"give us a masturbation show openly and stop hiding under those covers." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

Afraid of the boogeyman.                     wrestlemania 22 eating worms GIF by WWE

• 2 weeks later...

ok babygirl time for u to go home ,   u can't stay on looks alone. I think you are the most real and natural woman that's ever  stay on Reallifecam but u are not living up to the customers. Beautiful black woman 100, Teaching hair styles,100 Showing that sexy body of yours, which by the way is much more curvier as your predecessor, the lovely Stella 100. But this won't satisfy the paying customer. so it's best u pack it up or, sell your morals. And for ALL THE Haters, what is the name of this site? and what did she give you? She was 100% REAL

• 3 weeks later...