• 3 weeks later...

For the pass few days i have been checking out this girl Madison, "she is sexy but somewhat useless for that apartment, seems she doesn't want to do to much participating when it comes to anything really sexual, while playing with her cell phone she is almost a master at masturbating under the covers daily when her room mate is out of the room or asleep."   Seems the guy Wolf is after her little hot box too, but seems to keep coming up unsuccessful....lol.."I do think if this girl is saving herself for someone on the outside "maybe she should have never joined the RLC project, its obvious she is horny most of the time and masturbates when ever she gets a minute alone, "but does or will she ever do any thing sexually with her room mate or Wolf threw out the rest of her stay?......"Maybe its time for Nelly to give her some coaching or time for her to drop the covers for all to see her fingers do the digging and rubbing."LOL😎

Create an account to see this content!

UMMMMMMM, ***NEWSFLASH BREAKING STORY***  Her roommate happens to be her sister so I am certain there will be NO playing between them. For that you will have to seek the vids out there of the sisterly LOVE between Olivia and Ulyana

2 hours ago, Crazy 8 Ball said:

UMMMMMMM, ***NEWSFLASH BREAKING STORY***  Her roommate happens to be her sister so I am certain there will be NO playing between them. For that you will have to seek the vids out there of the sisterly LOVE between Olivia and Ulyana

Sorry about the room mate part, didn't know they were sisters and didn't have time to look up her family history..."I guess i put my foot in my mouth on the room mate part."LOL😎

Looks like Wolf is baby sitting Madison again!!! "Surly if this keeps up she may be talked into giving him a little sex..lol....then again she may not have to be talked into it...lol she act at times much younger then she looks. LOL

Keep trying Wolf....."don't give up on little Red Riding Hood!!" LOL😎

• 1 month later...