Real life cam foot fetish related material

footboy

Always a big joy when she is at the Apt.  Always adorable: Goddess Ilona.  :rolleyes:

a bit closer :P

See the stuffed animal between her legs? And please look at her toes ;)

Here is my fantasy about that: I want to be that animal squeezed between her awesome legs ... and do you know what?

if you look closer at her cute toes, you can imagine that one toe is inbetween other toes and that one toe is my dick :P

so tasty... every ' lil second 

So hot again today ... she  owns she blows my mind ...

yay she is wearing her sexy cute slippers again :P sigh ... even just the sound when she is walking in them makes me hard :P

...and wow,  Lady Layla classy dressed and nylon and her nice slippers :D

oh ohh and so hot ... tonite...  

but wtf? why did she take off her awesome classy clothing after a few couple of minutes? BUMMER!

BUT... damn awesome cute feet. Lady Layla seems to be able to hypnotize me too...  WoW! So close!  Hot sexy soles... Woooha!

...if I had a wish i would want to see her nylon soles that close :P

seems to B The end at Ilona's 4me today... They all took showers and are not interesting anymore 4me tonite... :D  BUT  OMG! they are meeting up at Princess Irma's room 2 hot so close

hypnotizing ownage .... .... Goddesslike ... sigh

THANK YOU GODDESS Ilona, thank you very much indeed! I just love your soles that close! WOOOOOOHA!   :P

At Princess Irma' s room at the end of her bed is my fav place right now. Lady Layla' s soles and Princess Irma' s soles are nice to watch ...

Ooops just notived her Majesty Goddess Ilona turned her light on again, so ... I have to change ... sigh

Mmmhhh how much i love how much i adore slipper shoeplay..... 

just wow ... 

Her Majesty on sunday...    *adorable and cute .... as always ... sigh

they way how she is moving her socked feet at the moment... fascinating and so very very hypnotizing again. 

I must admit I also like her voice very much and her cute singing ... so cuuute 

La la la la ladylike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nelly and Bogdan are having a party again, 1st nice pic... more 2come I hope ;)'

a very cute guest tonite is her:

I cannot believe, that she ' s together with this ridiculous looking guy... I mean even if he looks really poor, he could have money or diplomas or whatever, but this hottie really deserves someone else! 

nice , i was lucky captured her alone :D

I wonder if it is the Kate Moss effect... you know Pete Dohorty 'n Moss ... lol

I captured her again, but bext to her a long haired ugly guy like a bum tried to get closer to her... LMFAO

another cute guest with hot sexy moving socked feet  :D

an additional lil comment concerning this funny couple :P  sry. but i just can' t stop lmao....

Thank you Rob! You are very kind. :) I do not know if you are openminded, but it sounds like. Open minded ppl r my best friends in my real life ;)

Just in case someone is interested in, who else e.g. some celebreties who spoke about their foot fetish in public. Yes, in public ... oops 

even, the happy singer: Pharrell Williams :D  and I know why ... :P

and... caution Ladies in Spain .... if you meet Enrique Iglesisas :D muhahah :P

Wenesday... just checking...

WoW, Princess Blue is in pantyhose :D   ... Princess Irma left for good I think... I'm really interested in Layla new room now.

Her Majesty is naked in living-room .... k.... not my favourite... I go to sauna if i want see naked ppl.... anyway ... 

Honestly, when i was young... my buddies bought playboy magazines i bought Vogue or Marie Claire :D :D

iw ill see if there is something interesting going on today :D

Nevertheless... I cannot keep my eyes off of her Majesty Ilona... I' am addicted if she shows her soles I ' a m lost ...

Ohh I' m noticing that Kate Moss and Doherty are at Bogdan' s apt. This will be funny . The model and the bum :D

But at Nina and Kira' s there ' s more for me. I love their naturality and I love that they often wear sexy socks. I love to be at their worn socked soles.
Just cute just natural and erotic for me! WoW! And their bodies... are awesome!

OMG! Kate Moss is in nylons today. So damn cute and sexy !!!! WOOOOHA! 

Man do I have a funnay day at Bogdan' s ...cannot stop laughing my ass off about the funny injured Doherty bum. Look at his tiny thing ... LMFAO! muhaha :D

I wisg Lady Layla would dangle a bit, cuz she definetely has attitude! Layla c' mon put on a sexy shoedangling show!!! I have enuf of Doherty' s poor shower show... 

here we go LAlalalalalaLadyLAyla ... WOW!

mmmmhhhh...

WTF? WTH? OHMYGODDESS ILONA... I can' t believe my eyes.... SHE is in stockings ..... OMG OMG OMG

and absolutely beautiful dressed like a Lady !  WoW !  WOW!

But... what the hell why doesn' t she put on slippers at home and dangling her slippers in those awesome stockings???
Instead of that she is hiding her sexy nylon feet with ordinary boots ..... BUMMER! :(

Nevertheless SHE is her Mahesty... 

Well, her Majesty left.... Lady Layla is laying in her bed and Comtessa Anna is bored sitting in the living room, so i switch to Kate Moss.
And? I must admit her sexy moving socks caught my eyes... not only my eyes :P
Natural worn socks on her cute feet. Kate is hot!  Please do not mind my color art next to her. But eeeewwww he looks that disgusting... even the color is more beautiful than her bum friend  ;D

and all by herself so sexy and cute:

wow, lots of adorable and cute young Ladies at Mistress Kira's .... and they are all in sexy cute socks ! WoW! 

Please beam me under their kitchen table i want massage and kiss their sexy socked feet :P

OOOHH! I wish she would do this closer and more often.... at Katka and Lenka's ... WoW awesome  dangling of her absolutely sexy and adorable slippers.... wow, fascinating!

Oh oh ... :P

simply lickable and adorable:

Such a turn on: look at her footplay.... so sexy ! 

I wish i was there!  So close so hot!

they hypnotize they blow my mind ... those cute young Mistress girls own me with their sexy socked feet. I will dream about them!

unfortunately the guests left too early...

anyway...

breathtaking awesome. they make me so weak with their sexy socked feet.

paradise:

At Susan' s Apt i detected nice sock play done by 2 cuties :P

If you cannot see all my pictures concerning the eve at Nina and Kira' s  they probably were deleted by the gallery master... devil knows why...

Did you notice??? Layla and Anna just dressed up like hookers ... Oh my gosh .... how primitive... 

Oh OHHHHHH the GODDESS is back home

Ohh please do not wear those stockings too long at your sexy feet... LOL

1minute and they wear taken off!!  What bullshizzz! So no pic for that idiotic behaviour!

SURE i have she is GODDESS, but it is ridiculous that she do not wear them longer in order to show her so sexy legs in nylons... pfffffffffffffffffff :(

I will try to solve the image/gallery enquiry in future... besides i will not be here very often...in future... 

I do not know if you are able to see all my pictures in future. If not, just drop me a line and I will make you see them :D

Thursday 01/14/2015

Nice sexy bare soles at Suzan' s :D  and Comtessa Anna is dressed... OMG Sneakers + stockings ... absolutely stunning!!! 

Mmmg so cosy and comfortable and cute Princess Blue in her slippers ... hope to see her feet soon :P

... bummer she did not take off her boot slippers...

But now we have sexy Carly in slippers :P

I must admit there is much more at Reallifecam than Goddess Ilona.... especially the last days she dresses like a cheap stripper girl or hooker.... awful....
Bummer cuz in my opinion she is more than a cheap stripper girl. Possibly many main stream peeping Toms want exactly that, what you will get everywhere outside...

Lucky me .... Queen Masha and her girlfriend have really great soles teasing in socks and slippers yay that was fun today! 
And? Kate Moss and the injured bum? LOLOLOLOLOL simply boring .... 

Friday...

At Suzan' s ... WoW a nice cutie in worn white sock is putting on a lil sole show... very nice and hot! :D

... pics follow :D

The afternoon at Masha' s was fantastic! Queen Masha did her Yoga showed slipper play .... it was awesome there!

But what about Moss and her injured bum who looks like Doherty. I guess they took serious substances , in order to fly :D;)

If you want to laugh, just visit Bogdan' s apt. I promise you will laugh your fucking ass off   ;)

what about the cheap girls apt?  After showing their naked bodies in various boring positions for a fucking hell of hours they arte getting ready now ....

2LEAVE for a nite out .... muhaha

I'm staying at Suzan' s   Yay  Look!

especially the cute girl in white socks, how she is moving her sexy socked feet... wow it hypnotizes and makes you go ....   :P

man, her moving feet addict me she got me by my jewels .... :D

Saturday: OMG! Can' t believe my eyes... Lady Layla is so stunning. Perfectly dressed and in pantyhose .... Oh OH OH!   :D

OMG! And Comtessa Anna in stockings... OMG! :o WoW! 

I cannot stand i cannot deny her Majesty' s Goddess Ilona' s feet control me again ... :o
:P

BUT wtf??? Why do they undress their sexy nylons?  WHY Y? Y ?   :(((((