Real life cam foot fetish related material

footboy

Nothing comparable... Lady Polya and her absolutely adorable sexy dirty socks drive me mad make me weak and .... :D

I wish i could lick them ... :D   :P   She rules!!!!

And I'm very happy that I have the chance to see the true Goddess herself again...
Unfortunately her old slippers seem to be  gone... and i would have paid a really nice amount to get them... anyway
And I'm missing her in sexy socks.....  

Guess to whom those sexy soles belong to ...  :P

So lovely to hear your unique voice again Footboy.

Few shared my passion for the major cute Goddess Ilona.   I love every inch of her - some inches even more than others!   Especially when she smiles her mischievous smile.   No wonder her flatmates all grow to love her too.

Recently I read Eugene Onegin, Pushkin, which has a famous stanza on Tatiana's little feet.   Do you know it?

Thank you for your kind words. No, I did not read that as yet, but it sounds quite interesting. I'm very interested in art and literature, too btw... ;)

@Lola Amy & Megan' s

Right after her sports routine I wanna lick her sexy sweaty soles.... so yummy so divine.... :D:P

...unfortunately she did not show or present her sexy soles for long... but took an ordinary shower ... :(

OMG! There is a meeting between Goddess Ilona's cluvb and the Princess club OMG! ...and GODDESS ILona is in hi tops .... WOOOOHA!

OMG! My heart is bumbing my pulse is racing... all of my most fav girls together... OMG!   :D:P

all 2gether and the GODDESS sexy soles right out of her sexy hi tops, close to my face ... I' m so happy   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay, the weekend can begin...

:D  ready 2serve the GODDESSES :D

...and the beautiful royal Madame Zoya is back from holiday... :D   YAYAYAY :P ...hopefully Daddy Lec will stay away... :D

her sexy slippers and sexy soles  just so  adorable!!! :P

I'm so glad and happy that she is back!!!!

I cannot describe it, but royal Goddess Zoya is wearing slippers and socks now. And here ' s a breathtaking heelpopping catch.

Just wow.... My co** is out of control... her beautiful body, her cute face and her sexy feet in socks and slippers they are owning me right now.... :o

WOOOOOW

I admire her so much in this outfit!  OOHHH royal Lady Zoya, please make me worship your socked soles   :rolleyes:   :-*  :)

...o:  WOW... :o  ... OMG!

footplay á la Kristy....  incredibly hot!   I'm at her feet now :D

...mhhh close to Lady Dasha' s soles :D

Oh my GOD!  Please Lady Kristie, please let me lick in between your sey toes. Your feety is all I need right now   :P

At Princess Amy's and Princess Megan' s soles  ... so satisfying ...sigh ;)

...holy shit... triple.... with Princess Lola , too.... a lot to wrship.... sigh ... OMG!   :P

...can' t stop watching them, they are addictive...