Real life cam foot fetish related material

footboy

I have a big foot fetish..........But her feet have to look good... Need to be nicely pedicured.

Her toes have to be in a nice line. Don't like it when her second toe is longer then the rest. I like a women that take care of her feet.

I cant remember when i started with this fetish...........All i know as a kid i liked to go under the table  to look at all the women's feet............

I can tell you one thing, that there is a lot of girl with ugly feet out there...................

I have a big foot fetish..........But her feet have to look good... Need to be nicely pedicured.

Her toes have to be in a nice line. Don't like it when her second toe is longer then the rest. I like a women that take care of her feet.

I cant remember when i started with this fetish...........All i know as a kid i liked to go under the table  to look at all the women's feet............

I can tell you one thing, that there is a lot of girl with ugly feet out there...................

I for myself prefer natural female feet, longer toenails, sweaty and a bit dirty , too   :P   The natural odor is  a huge turn on for me, too ;)

And ... the slippers as shown above are my No1 slippers ... :D   closed toe open heel :D

WoW, I' m melting away ... just noticed that Princess Anna and Princess Lola are wearing sexy slippers.  I' m at their feet right now :P

OH My GODDESS... :D

Thank you so much for your awesome shoeplay in your sexy slippers, Anna!!!!   I' m loving and enjoying it very very much!  
ohh and the sound of your slippers while you walk is driving me totally crazy too. so hot and horny  mmmhhhh  :D  :P
I belong to your feet. sigh

...and not to forget the hot erotic and delectable feet and soles of Princess Megan... mmmmmmhhhh  I wish she would wear slippers too ... sigh

...Princess Anne just woke up and is out for a jog. She is wearing her awesome NIKE running shoes barefoot.  OMG!  I wish I could lick her feet right after her run and sniff her trainers. :P  

She' s back... and driving me mad again... her beauty her body her super sexy natural feet and her slippers .... she is leaving me drooling  ... :o  

so hot !!!!

mhh and her sexy slippers! Never throw them away, I would buy them! ;) ... so hot!

... like a Diva... Madame Desiree in sexy socks ... crosslegged. WOW! 

such a wonderful day!!!! So many beautiful Ladies ... so many sexy slippers.... I'm mesmerized.... Thank you Ladies, thank you rlc! :)

unfortunately the beautiful guest Lady in her sexy slippers quit ....

but the beautiful Lady Dasha in her awesome slippers is here ... :)    OMFG!!!

Her shoeplay is awesome and unique! :D  :P  yum!

...not and never to forget the awesome erotic Princess Anna....  just mmmmmhhhhh

I'm in an outstanding mood today :D  

... please don' t stop :D   another sexy Lady with her awesome slippers + socks ... damn sexy! 

and ... OMG!  The Goddess ... GODDESS Ilona' s sexy delectable foot so close that i can feel it ! :P  Thank you GODDESS! 

Tabu' s shoeplay so awesome! I wanna lay at her sex socked feet under the table!!!

She owns me with her sexy slipper shoeplay... I'm lost in my dreams.... OMG! So hot! Mesmerizing and divine! 

nevertheless...

Mademoiselle Dasha' s slippers are my favourite slippers these days... and it sounds so sexy when she is walking in them and it looks so hot when she is dangling them...

WoW!

mmmhhh and her sexy feet ...mhhhhhhhhh  ... 

please Mademoiselle Dasha please push your cute soles in my face .... YAYAY!!!!