Real life cam foot fetish related material

footboy

• 4 weeks later...

@Footboy - I wanted to thank you for your posts, so refreshingly original and expressed in such elegant ways.

I don't share your fetish.   It hadn't occurred to me that feet are mostly hidden, and so hold the excitement of the vaguely forbidden.  

I love tits, but in past societies where breasts were always exposed they were non-sexual.   Or so say the sociologists.   Not sure I believe them.

Actually I envy you your excitement.   To have a desire which can provide intense pleasure and can be fulfilled without harm or public disapproval is very lucky.

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

@Iloner ... Thank you very much indeed for your kind reply! And by the way... your explanation is excellent! 

Back here... and this time, I really enjoy especially Madame Aida and Lady Kamila. Both of them are ya know ... those kind of girls ....

their sexy feet, their style, the slippers they wear, their faces, their eyes and their sexy slipper shoeplay, very very much! ...sigh :D  And Lady Kristy' s  cute too  ^-^

• 4 weeks later...

At the moment I love the two hotties, called Kamilla and Kristie.  I especially adore  Kristie in her sexy socks !  So hot!!!

Damn her body is hot and her sexy soles are making me so weak today. Gorgeous Lady Kristy I want be your footboy ;)

• 2 months later...

Hi there I just rejoined, because of the major cute Goddess Ilona & friends r back :P

I love watching Polya's sexy socked feet :P  ... will post some pics tomorrow I hope... ;)

And I must admit at Nina and Kira' s place there ' s a very hot Goddess in pantyhose ... she' s amazing!   :P

...and last but not least at Kamila' s and Kristie. too .... OMG white socks ... YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

All the best 2 everyone ;)

Thank you very much indeed Rob!!!

Well, Unfortunately I cannot enjoy rlc 24/7 ....   ;D

Here we go... at Kamila' s today socks that rock!!!! WoW,  My fascination grows again ...  :rolleyes:  8)  :))

OMG Oh my GOD!  Her white socks driving me nuts, I am weak and absoluely lost. I wanna lick them ... :P

OMG now there are 2 in sexy socks :P

So lovely to hear your unique voice again Footboy.

Few shared my passion for the major cute Goddess Ilona.   I love every inch of her - some inches even more than others!   Especially when she smiles her mischievous smile.   No wonder her flatmates all grow to love her too.

Recently I read Eugene Onegin, Pushkin, which has a famous stanza on Tatiana's little feet.   Do you know it?

a great party at Nelly' s somany sexy nylon feet ..... woooha!  :rolleyes:  :D

but I' m simply owned by the Queens at Kamilla' s . I wanna serve them. I adore them . The y are divine. :P

Unfortunately Kamil and friends left, but fortunately Madame Polya is in... her sexy worn socks are awesome and addictive   :P

always addictive... but one thing is disrurbing. She creams her feet and cleans the insides of her shoes that is eeeewwww. This is my tngue' s job !