Please Read: Gallery Access Requirements

Admin

No shoutouts it is just if you are on the shoutbox regularly you will eventfully get promoted to hero member. or you can try and get 30 posts in the boards to try and gain access to the gallery that is down to you but they have to be relevant comments and not one worded comments

now i get it! would be great if it said something on the gallery page.. i thought it was broken first..

SO, let me get this right; you come to a new forum and don't have access to certain areas.

Wouldn't you ever consider there might be rules you'd need to follow? 

THAT's the first thing anyone else would do. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SO, let me get this right; you come to a new forum and don't have access to certain areas.

Wouldn't you ever consider there might be rules you'd need to follow? 

THAT's the first thing anyone else would do. 

you would think the first thing to do would be to read the rules of the site you have just joined? instead of keep asking other members and when given a link by other members to the read me post.they still ask the same thing how do i get to view the galary  i know they are new to the site but when you enter in to some thing new to your self like i said read the rules it will tel you every thing you need to no as boofer69 would say..just saying lol