Please Read: Gallery Access Requirements

Admin

Sure, promote the female members .  Well in that case I'am going to get gender reassignment so I can become a Female Hero Member.--LOL    Congratulations--Mona1976ch

if you don't want to go though the old sex change thing because let's face it is hard work i got an easier way  for you to become a woman become a crossdresser lol

• 2 months later...

I like that you can make 30 well thought out posts and are granted access to the gallery.   That is something that is fair for those of us that don't have the money right now.   Well thought out.

Does this count as 1 or do I need to do something more to eventually gain access?

I'm very new to this site, only been on it a few times even though I might have joined up some time ago.

Your color changed to orange lately because you have made the required amount of posts. Hang in there buddy. You do not need to pay anything to access the gallery. All you need is a bit more patience until ADMIN flips a switch somewhere and somehow so you will indeed be able to access the gallery. It just takes a bit (it is rare to see anything done fast anymore in today's society. Agree?). Welcome to perverts front row seat and the wait will be worth it once you are able to see all the pics and videos posted. In the meantime, keep posting, commenting and chatting. Have fun.