Please Read: Gallery Access Requirements

Admin

The only way to gain access to the Gallery: 

If you see a message that says "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!" when clicking on the gallery button it means you don't meet the Requirements and need to Purchase a Paid Membership to Access the Gallery. 

Any Non-Hero or Non-Paid Members have access to all forum features except for the Gallery and the ability to disable ads, in other words you can view and make posts, and view attachments posted to any of the boards. 

THE 30 POST OPTION NO LONGER APPLIES. $12.00 FEE FOR MEMBERSHIP TO ACCESS GALLERY...... EFFECTIVE 1st NOV 2016.

Edited by StnCld316
Changed membership fee from $10 to $12

Please elaborate on "Meaningful' posts;

Are you going to sustain one worded posts and comments such as 'thanks', 'nice', 'wow'. etc?

These comments, to me, are not relevant nor are they intelligent. How about  requiring some sensible conversations about the tenants; truly thought out observations.

We've already discovered a number of leeches and lurkers merely here to gather videos and photos that real contributors work diligently to collect and post. It is unfair that newbies gain access to the gallery just by posting a meager 30 "WORDS" !

do you have a temporary file for newbies that would contain ONLY their posts so that you can quickly review for words and CONTEXT to decipher if they will be worthy of going to ORANGE. If not extend requirements for those one time and if further abuse then deny them. Might take more scrutinizing but they will be for-warned. Once decision made then file removed to eliminate clutter.

Please elaborate on "Meaningful' posts;

Are you going to sustain one worded posts and comments such as 'thanks', 'nice', 'wow'. etc?

These comments, to me, are not relevant nor are they intelligent. How about  requiring some sensible conversations about the tenants; truly thought out observations.

We've already discovered a number of leeches and lurkers merely here to gather videos and photos that real contributors work diligently to collect and post. It is unfair that newbies gain access to the gallery just by posting a meager 30 "WORDS" !

I've updated the rules. Thank you.

I would like to use the annual subscription option as described in your store. This payment required is indeed reasonable and fair considering the investment of time and tools in the  maintenance of the forum. A question and a suggestion:

1. In general, subscriptions for web sites are carried out by specific charging firms to keep the safety and privacy of the information involved in the transaction. would you please elaborate on the situation in the case of the service offered above?

2. For registered users, would you please consider obtaining the payment in cash in an envelope containing also the user name and his\her e-mail address as well?

Thanks in advance.

There are two ways to gain access to the Gallery: 

• Make at least 30 meaningful posts to the forum 
  • Pay the $10 Annual membership fee here: 

If you see a message that says "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!" when clicking on the gallery button it means that you haven't met either of the above requirements. 

Note: Upgrades happen automatically

Posting requirements: Posts must be at least a complete sentence, they must be substantive and on topic, and must adhere to the forum guidelines. 

To discourage spam I've limited the amount of posts to 10 per 24 hour period. 

Non-hero members have access to all forum features except for the gallery and the ability to disable ads, in other words you can view and make posts, and view attachments posted to any of the boards. 

Last but not least, moderators can upgrade your status at anytime if they feel you've made significant contributions to the site via the shout box or forum postings.

I was wondering what was going on.  Thank you for the information.

yeah this is true this is how you get a forum active i mean to be honest a long time ago this forum was really poor hardly no one would comment on things,post things in the forum,on the boards,in the gallery etc. but with this hero member status rule it has since changed and the change is much better.

i just think it's strange how one simple thing can make this forum the best forum on planet earth.