Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2016 at 4:34 AM, Admin said:

There are two ways to gain access to the Gallery: 

• Make at least 30 meaningful posts to the forum 
  • Pay the $10 Annual membership fee here: 

If you see a message that says "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!" when clicking on the gallery button it means that you haven't met either of the above requirements. 

Note: Upgrades happen automatically

Posting requirements: Posts must be at least a complete sentence, they must be substantive and on topic, and must adhere to the forum guidelines. 

To discourage spam I've limited the amount of posts to 10 per 24 hour period. 

Non-hero members have access to all forum features except for the gallery and the ability to disable ads, in other words you can view and make posts, and view attachments posted to any of the boards. 

Last but not least, moderators can upgrade your status at anytime if they feel you've made significant contributions to the site via the shout box or forum postings.

Good to know, Thank you! :)

7 hours ago, PJFrigate said:

I was posting for most of the last 6 months. I went on a long vacation and you appear to have deleted my old account. OK. I'll start making meaningful posts. But you _COULD_ have given me a reply when I tried to contact you.

Yeah, when i saw your name and looked at the number of posts you did and seen you were a newbie - i thought to myself that i was sure that you were a regular posting member before. RLCF has had a view issues in the past about this and Admin usually was able to correct them if contacted but i guess they are too busy now. Glad that you still want to participate again.

On ‎24‎-‎1‎-‎2016 at 5:34 AM, Admin said:

• Pay the $12 Annual membership fee here: 

If you see a message that says "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!" when clicking on the gallery button it means that you haven't met either of the above requirements. 

Note: Upgrades happen automatically

Posting requirements: Posts must be at least a complete sentence, they must be substantive and on topic, and must adhere to the forum guidelines. 

To discourage spam I've limited the amount of posts to 10 per 24 hour period. 

Non-hero members have access to all forum features except for the gallery and the ability to disable ads, in other words you can view and make posts, and view attachments posted to any of the boards. 

Last but not least, moderators can upgrade your status at anytime if they feel you've made significant contributions to the site via the shout box or forum postings.

Hi,

I wanna make a payment to become member, but it doesn’t work.

NOTE: Your IP adress has been logged

Can you please tell me this means?

Edited by wolfje69
use other words to make it clear

3 hours ago, vinnychase25 said:

is this still in effect

No it was changed November 1st.  The Only way to get Access to the Gallery is to buy a Paid Membership for $12.

The post on the 1st page has been Edited

Edited by StnCld316