Your Favourite Music?

Scotsman84

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great artist mixed with great bods. I really love watching girls. I use to watch girls dance at strip clubs and when they danced with clothes on and then eventually naked it was icing on the cake and cream in my pants - lol. Actually, great music, pretty women, pretty women dancing to good music and naked women dancing to good music is the best enjoyment which all go hand in hand. Hearing and watching this is my "happy place". Music, women and dancing - can't BEAT IT (dedicated to Michael Jackson - lol).

• 3 months later...

Another one of my favorite songs. This is a remix of the song "Let Your Love Flow" by the Bellamy Brothers and done with many beautiful girls dancing. This type of voyeur tease always works for me. Nudity not necessary. Women are so fucking beautiful and get the heart pounding and the blood flowing. Sexy!!!

Always loved Yvonne Elliman. Take a close look at the first video of Yvonne. Doesn't Leora have the same facial look - her eyes and expressions? I think so. This video is from the 1970's. The next video is more recent (5 to 10 years ago). Doesn't Yvonne look amazing as a mature woman and sexy as hell. Beautiful woman.

• 1 month later...