Chaturbate Tokens.

There's no danger alot of viewers pay outright for their tokens, if they do there fucking morons lol

So if someone like Debbie wants to do it for free because they are an exhibitionist that is all fine and well. But if someone wants to do it to earn money then screw them because viewers who want a thrill are too fucking cheap? Guess you work for your employer for free, how commendable!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:58 PM, Scorpio 22 said:

Some have ways of getting tokens and not paying full price and even getting them for free.. Others get tokens from the broadcasters to help with shows and entice others to give their tokens.

There are Token Generators but you'll have to go through 50 of them before finding one that works.  No fun putting up with the Spyware & Malware Installations until a working app is found.

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2016 at 6:00 AM, debbieja said:

I show on chaturbate, and I never accept tokens!! Its my Fun...not my business!

I will certainly enjoy seeing you but I assume you won't tell us how to do that. If you or anyone else can share tips on how to find women that just want to have fun then that would be nice.

Edited by Sam Cuddly
No reply so no value in saying it