Sneaky Kitty And Dead Dick Smith

48 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

These two "Smith and Kitty" need to go!

Can't figure out RLC !!! Either they allow the constant fighting because they think subscribers keep asking for "REAL LIFE" action OR the owners/managers (or whatever you call them) condone bad behavior and they are getting their rocks off themselves by watching the domestic violence (or is it tough love?). The good, bad and ugly all in one apartment. No RLC consultants available or under maintenance time out for corrective actions? Is RLC really this pathetic? I think so.

If RLC is indeed quite comfortable with this couple arguing and a bit of fighting then what is next? Perhaps a catfight - 2 fake or real lesbians slapping each other around with some major hair pulling and nipple twisting. If this happens then imagine the makeup sex. Would subscribers and viewers want to see this? Maybe give them the boot if they can't settle down (more wild sex and absolutely no arguing or fighting). If they continue the childish bad behavior then replace them with IRMA - just in time for Christmas. How about it RLC?

Kitty's  slim elegant bum  is just my taste. Like Ilona's.    And taste it I would, if I could.

Usually the slim lines of the bum  sag  and bulge with age.    Kitty's elegant lines may go when her youth goes (though they haven't with Ilona).

Last night, even though it competed with the Barca 2 revival, this apmt produced some memorable moments:

a panicked Kitty flying down the corridor

her friend unconscious in the bath with boyfriend  trying to revive her

Kitty's distraught face at her friend's collapse

friend in bra and pants on the bed vomiting

dog and boyfriend caring by the bedside (not necessarily in that order)

This morning, clearly revived friend is in the bath shaving her pussy.    Oh the joy of youth, to party so hard, to recover so easily.

Now, everyone is complaining about the histrionics.    Okay,  they are immature, dramatic,  pretty  fucked up.   Too much time on their hands; they don't know what to do with themselves, so they argue or have sex.

For me, 'they are too young'  makes as much sense as saying Becca's  tits are too big, or Belle does too much  nude dancing.   Or less lesbian sex please.

Slim sexy girl, idiot Bf, lots of drama.    Personally I think it makes riveting viewing.  

Perhaps sometimes  the constant rowing  goes over the top.    If it does, RLC has thoughtfully provided  boring apartments in abundance to help us calm down from too much excitement.

LOL, seems like IRMA is always the answer to everything... Poor girl has to carry all of RLC by herself. Set her up in her own apt, with two fresh girls for her to play with, rotating every few weeks, and we are good to go.

On topic: Kitty and her guest seem to have survived last nights events. Didn't get a good look at Kitty yet, but the guest looks rather fresh, compared to the condition she was in last night.

I still find it odd how these girls react to alcohol. I've been to enough parties, surrounded by drunk people, and had my fair share of drinks myself, but I have never ever in real life seen anybody go from looking a bit tipsy to passing out like a switch is being flipped. Now on RLC twice in a month, a couple of weeks ago Lima on the couch at B1 after doing that Sopranos-fellow and last night Kitty's friend.

Not sure what to think of this couple yet. Smitty doesn't look to be the sharpest pencil in the box, but I believe living with Kitty is no picnic either.

• 2 weeks later...

I understand that these two hand another fight "again" this morning, well they must have made up, they just came out of there favorite closet in the hallway, I guess they where in there reaching for the stars, I believe they are going to make it to one of those stars one day, and won't be able to come down.  Kitty needs to make sneaky Smith pull off those pants he has been wearing for two weeks and wash them, before he wakes up one night and they are running around the room by themselves. "Nasty Nasty Nasty"  I think she could do a lot better with out him.8)

They just had sex, he lasted 6min...wow!!!!!