Sneaky Kitty And Dead Dick Smith

After watching and keeping a very close eye on these two since day one, I often wonder why they were taken in by RLC?   They do have a lot in common when it comes to fighting "witch is mostly daily" as for their sex in bed "between 10 being good and 1 being poor" I would have to give Smith himself a -2,  for him to be as young as he is and in shape, he has to be the sorriest lay in the world, I wonder if it has anything to do with the medication he and Kitty are taken or doing..lol. These two have all so become experts in hiding from the cams "at least they think they have" I wish RLC would put two more cams in this apartment one for the balcony, to witch they like to go out and hid "no matter how cold it gets" and the other in the hall way closet "medical lab" that Smith, Kitty and their guest like hid in at times,  I've seen one go in and come out a different person, "I wonder why they take a fire lighter in with them when they go in there "these question might be a bit to "high" for me right now"..lol   I would think that Smith would seek some kind of doctor to save what little bit of a relationship he has lift with Kitty, because I sure she is not happy with his lack of performance in bed "they should have named him Quick Draw"..lol,  I seen her more less sneak a masturbation set while she was in the tub and another night while he was sleep on the couch.  I don't no weather these two are going to say around or what, but if so, I wish the fighting would stop "its starting to be a big turn off"  and RLC should get some more cams for these two wanna be in the closet "blind" mice.8)

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 5:19 PM, Revolution said:

I call this masterpiece "Endless wanking" :D:D:D

If he could fuck like he is wanking, Kitty couldnt leave the bed for the next seven days. 

Image Content Removed

The Pink Underwear must have turned him on.          

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by StnCld316

Saw this last night.   Van had been visiting and had just left.   They had been taking pics in the spare room of kitty's lovely bum in tracksuit.   I was hoping for some girl girl as ever, and as ever was let down.

Smith had been dead to the world for hours in the LR.   Kitty pulled down his pants and got his dick hard, and then started him wanking with a few strokes using his hand.

Then she pulled away and laughed at him as he continued.   She gave a quite obvious look right to camera while laughing her socks off, as though she had orchestrated the wank to humiliate him in front of all of us. 

Then she pushed him off the sofa and he ended up in bed, but she didn't want him there and harangued him for an hour, put her coat on to leave but didn't go, finally got him into the spare bed which left her without the duvet.

If you think this sounds mad - it was.    Drunk.   Bonkers.   Destructive.   From both of them.    And this morning they were right as rain.

I might have to start watching this apartment because this couple might be the comedians that I was hoping RLC would bring to liven up the boring apartments. Smitty dresses up in a funny goofy way (kinda like Elvis of Carina and Sabrina apartment) that he might provide some laughs. Both Kitty and Smitty do provide the WTF moments. So i'll give them a chance - previously wrote them off.

Smith up early this morning, "must have been another fight" he and Kitty not speaking, she is still in bed, while he goes off into his hid away lab "hallway closest" and do some experimental work.  He reminds me of a big kid around the house "leaving his toys everywhere". Maybe he well decide to grow up today.8)

@Tbird97, I know she wears a padded bra may be because her tits a on the small side, personally that doesn't bother me but it might bother her.  I have had a glimpse of them but you have to be fast lol and/or find a video and freeze frame it at the right moment.

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 6:39 PM, fafou44 said:

Big big fight tonight .. :(

YUP....... LOL.... She had plenty to say to him.

Pretty sure it went straight threw that empty head of his also......lol

Image Content Removed

Edited by StnCld316