what do you listen to what make you stop

On 11/23/2016 at 7:17 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Truth be known, Leora and Paul live in Krasnoyarsk, Siberia.

Helene Fischer (youtube videos also have her name as Helen Fisher) was born in the Siberian city of

, (then the )

So this is dedicated to Leora and Paul

I had never heard of her but that was a great rendition of that song. Liked the couple in the background as well, could tell it was not Leora and Paul because they looked really happy.

My taste in music is all over the place, from dance to heavy metal, and everything in between. I, however, always come back to this band, and have seen most of the shows they did in The Netherlands live, so here it goes, my favorite song from their (in my opinion) best album:

1 hour ago, CowArt said:

My taste in music is all over the place, from dance to heavy metal, and everything in between. I, however, always come back to this band, and have seen most of the shows they did in The Netherlands live, so here it goes, my favorite song from their (in my opinion) best album:

Love this album, one of my favs as well!