Fan Page Angelina

3 hours ago, TBird97 said:

It appears that Angelina is now part of the RLC history. Her stay at B2 was overall uneventful, other than a few private bating sessions.

Like Danaya, her presence may be missed by a few..........

Are you on the same page we're on..... Her name sure looks like it's still there to me.......... lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

What will Angie do?

Perhaps she only has another week or so to go in her stay and at last  a girl has turned up willing and able to make those languorous long legs  curl in ecstasy.

Seems to me Angie is well aware that Rose has got the hots for her; though whether she feels this is to drive Rose's  ratings up or genuine lust  probably comes down to an understanding of the bonus plan.   

Whatever Roses motivation, the appearance of lust - hot flushed skin, glances at Angie's pussy, an awareness of Angie's body next to her -  are a pleasure we can enjoy.

Maybe, Angie is fully satisfied with her woodpecker habit on her clit.     But I guess it's been a good deal for her staying at B2; she seems to have had plenty of work  in Barca.

If she is thinking it will be nice to come back,  a long session with Rose would please a lot of people.    

Well, we got our answer just now, 11.15 LT pm.

Angie just bated - a quick one for her - naked on top of her bed, her pussy pointed straight towards the closed door behind which, in the next room, only twenty feet away, Belle and Rose lay on the settee bored.

I find it sad that Angie would rather her finger than the warmth of Rose's curvy flesh.

Frustrating for all of us.

Goodbye Angelina.

Can't believe it's been 90 days already. For some girls 90 days is stretching it, for some 90 days is way too short. Your 90 days was too short. I wasn't done enjoying you on my screen, especially in the last weeks when all pieces of the B2 puzzle seemed to fall into place, more interactions between the tree of you, the atmosphere in the apartment improved by the day.

I remember the moment you got me hooked. I think it was you second night, you got out your cute "Amsterdam" panties and started dancing. It's been a real treat watching you dance, do your amazing yoga sessions, you even looked hot sitting around doing nothing.

Have a good trip home, be safe, and I hope to see you on RLC again soon. Thank you, and I'm gonna miss you, my Lovely Angel. :wub: