Fan Page Angelina

My first language is English, I am not bad at it. I do not however have words to convey how amazing this lady is. She is so graceful, feminine, beautiful and totally captivating. Honestly, if I had to design a perfect girl it would be her. She masturbated again this morning and just holy fuck, fuck fuck fuckity fuck, fuck me in my fuck that was amazing. Thank you Angelina ;D

Yeah, I like Angelina.

Sadly I missed her bating in the open because my Subs expired yesterday and I want to take a break before renewing.

How long will my resolve last - who knows?

But I have got some words for the sods law that says as soon as I can no longer view Jess comes in Irma's mouth and Angelina writhes on top of her bed in ecstasy:

fuck, fuck fuck fuckity fuck, fuck me in my fuck expresses it bang on.  

• 2 weeks later...

Poor Angelina seems to have been poorly these last few days.

But when Dany came home she roused herself from her bed and chatted adorably.    Body language suggested to me that at least part of their conversation was about pussy issues, and Angel touched Dany's legs a few times.

I hoped for some loving together, but I guess D can't move that fast.   Then the police called, and woke Dany up, and straight into Angel's room who comforted her beautifully and with patience, and was thanked by Dany with a languorous stroke on her naked bum. 

As usual Dany is so slow on the uptake she might miss her chance with Angel, and probably will.  

Angel is beautiful and want to be fun.   She wants a beautiful girl's tongue between her legs.   And so do I.

Yesterday's bate was lovely.    Her middle finger worked her clit a full 15 minutes before any sign of deep breaths,  then this finger speeded up and she came with a satisfying   breathy gasp.

Angel Fingers seems to have drawn the short straw.    Who can blame Gina  for spending her time with the  funsome  twins.     But this leaves Angel alone with Danaya  who has definitely developed a tendency to wallow in the last week or two,  waddling from bed to bath to settee and back as the day unfolds. 

Wouldn't we all like to see a nice sweet girl taking the place of her doll in Angel's bed.    For now the doll seems to be the only affection she gets.

Lovely bating again, preceded for an hour or so by rapt attention to phone and occasional stroking of her cultivated patch of pussy fur.   Then the covers are slipped to just above her pussy, with the light off so everything is grey.

First; ten minutes with the middle finger right hand, woodpecker action against the clit.    Head facing away from the camera, intense focus on the finger action even though outside a storm seems to be whistling through Barcelona.   Her body very still though sometimes her right leg tenses, but not enough for the covers to slip further down.     

Then left hand fingers push in and out accompanying the woodpecker, matching blow for blow.    This piston movement pulses in and out, tic toc, tic toc, until the legs tense, the breath pants, her back slightly arches, a short pause and the covers are pulled up.    Twenty minutes. 

Beautiful, yes, but if only she could have some company, some encouragement; a girl's tongue and fingers.

Got on to site at midnight LT and Angie kept fingering her arsehole as though she was afraid she might lose it.

I was hopeful, until I saw on Chat she had already bated.

Anyway, she needn't worry.   Its near impossible to lose an arsehole on RLC - Paul, Lev, Stepan all been here years.

B2 still UM and I'm hoping Angie, despite evidence of packing recently, will still be with us, or perhaps on a short trip.

She looked lovely, and was open; even last night she worked the woodpecker fingers on her pussy.   And though her bating has been the same every time, I'm hopeful that with the right friendly girl (one that actually stays in B2 instead of decamping to sleep with the twins) we might see some beautiful sensuality. 

Just in case she is going though, here is a beautiful song for us all to enjoy: