Fan Page Angelina

• 2 months later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Angelina
  • StnCld316 pinned, featured and featured this topic

Was she in B2 last time? I've never seen her before, but heard good things about her. She's pretty and elegant.
She has already changed the mood in B1 to more free and open. Think we'll see more of Ginger now. And we can hope for Serafima to soften up a bit too, but I have my doubts.
Anyway, welcome Angelina, I think you are just what this apt need now.

5 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Was she in B2 last time? I've never seen her before, but heard good things about her. She's pretty and elegant.
She has already changed the mood in B1 to more free and open. Think we'll see more of Ginger now. And we can hope for Serafima to soften up a bit too, but I have my doubts.
Anyway, welcome Angelina, I think you are just what this apt need now.

I do think that she well be able to spread her wings more open once Serafima leaves.8)

I have to say that I do enjoy watching Angelina and her very sexy bald and clean lick-able mound.  I do wonder if she well give the vacation apartment a visit on her own and tease the hell out of Rus.."even though Kylie keeps a very tight rope on Rus when around the ladies. LOL8)

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2017 at 6:41 AM, iloner said:

B2 still UM and I'm hoping Angie, despite evidence of packing recently, will still be with us, or perhaps on a short trip.

She looked lovely, and was open; even last night she worked the woodpecker fingers on her pussy.   And though her bating has been the same every time, I'm hopeful that with the right friendly girl (one that actually stays in B2 instead of decamping to sleep with the twins) we might see some beautiful sensuality. 

Just in case she is going though, here is a beautiful song for us all to enjoy:

Thank you iloner! Thank you for a moment listening to the most beautiful voice of any female singer in history !! An American treasure since the early 60's !

55 minutes ago, wde22 said:

Thank you iloner! Thank you for a moment listening to the most beautiful voice of any female singer in history !! An American treasure since the early 60's !

Thank you wde22 for your appreciation.   This has been one of my favourites of hers since the 60s, until with Diamonds and Rust she wrote a song of genius to match the voice.

Angelina has remained the same this tour - even last night her lone bating.

On 2/26/2019 at 5:57 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I have to say that I do enjoy watching Angelina and her very sexy bald and clean lick-able mound.  I do wonder if she well give the vacation apartment a visit on her own and tease the hell out of Rus.."even though Kylie keeps a very tight rope on Rus when around the ladies. LOL8)

Almost perfect pussy !!! Wow

Sexy Angelina who sometimes disappears at night for hours according to some Chatters,  does make up for her absence with her sexy masturbation sets and beauty....she also pulls her weight when its time for all to participate as a team.    I really don't have any type of problem with Angelina..."seeing that she did arrive when B1 was dying, and with her help she pulled it out of quick sand.   Now all three "Ginger, Kelly and Angelina seem to have things back on track again....at least for me."8)

Well,  Angelina didn't stay around long!...Seems when things were getting better for B1, she was gone.  I like Angelina, she was straight and did give 100%...but like most of all of the ladies that has come to the B1 apartment, they do stay out late and over night at times.   I thought Angelina was sexy...she didn't give us viewers any kind of warning that she was leaving like a few has done.   I do hope that she well return again one day and maybe stay a little longer next time.  lets hope she has a safe trip back home.8)