LEORA HATERS ONLY

I think she has a sexy backside but after that I'm not keen.  I don't think she is particularly good looking and even now after all the time she has been on RLC she always seems to be aware of the cameras and acts for them, the way she walks with her hands splayed out putting her head to one side and always flicking her hair back instead of just putting it in a pony.

I do look in to be honest but when I see one of the others in a thumbnail I go off.

• 2 weeks later...

When I first joined RLCF, I had a discussion with a moderator about her egotistical self and it hasn't changed.  She has a nice body, so so looks and the butt is going down hill.  Because of her attitude towards herself I just can't watch that apartment.  And that noisy frigging dog!!  Damn!!  My opinion only

• StnCld316 unlocked this topic
  • 3 years later...
On 14/08/2021 at 11:47 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Leora does not have any hatters "if she did, we and that means you!! would not keep watching her." LOL  We just want more from her, other then that we well keep waiting and viewing her and her big juicy ass like always!!8) LOL

That's bull. Don't need to watch her to know she'll still be full of herself, and have about as much imagination as a fish. 🤣

fish GIF by ailadi