Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is.

Scotsman84

• 2 years later...
On 2/19/2017 at 3:11 AM, Scotsman84 said:

Rlc may be getting boring but so is all this I'm going to stop my subscription when your clearly not.

You can moan all you want but as long as you keep paying they won't give a fuck...

I think many are like me. We're bored of the same old shit. Is it worth £40 a month? On the rare occasions something good happens, you can't enjoy it because the screen keeps freezing? Yet, we still subscribe? Addicts or suckers?

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Scorpio 22 said:

All about addiction and not wanting to unsubscribe just in case the site improves and they miss something they haven't seen thousands of times before. 

Face it...the site is set up for the elderly "just as long as some see a small piece of ass once a week they are satisfied" and with the help of the Chatters "RLC recruiter some but not all" things aren't going to get any better for the true voyeurs,  yes we well continue to see the same things over and over again.  If your really looking for real excitement that has not been planned and narrated, then you might be at the wrong place.  Addiction is beyond....lets say...controlled,, and most of us didn't sign up to be followers!!!!!   I say let the site be real again, and get rid of the under cover hired helpers....isn't it obvious by now????   "Here in the forum your words well last a lot longer then in the Chat Room....and won't be covered up and swept under the rug so quickly...because you told the truth!!!!" LOL8)

13 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

All about addiction and not wanting to unsubscribe just in case the site improves and they miss something they haven't seen thousands of times before. 

You can tell it's addiction just by the discussions and what they are obsessed about. Visit CC and you will notice they discuss the exact same topics, about the exact same apartments. It's like these girls attract a certain type of weirdo that's obsessed about every little thing. And yes majority of them are older and clearly have money to burn. 

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 3:11 AM, Scotsman84 said:

Rlc may be getting boring but so is all this I'm going to stop my subscription when your clearly not.

You can moan all you want but as long as you keep paying they won't give a fuck...

Partly why changes and improving the site won't happen. Making money so why bother.