Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

On 19/10/2016 at 0:08 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I notice that Masha is breaking out with some kind of sores on her upper body,  I hope its not an STD or anything.  she did do a hell of a lot of sucking, "on the other guy.":-[8)

As much as i like Masha it is her own thought for going with other guys because you never know they could have a disease Masha should stick to her one and only cock which is Sasha

Hi Col1948. I very much doubt if there is much, if any Vid of M & S lead -up of the 4 some. No one would have anticipated this , so to capture 2 couples in an every day pre-event would have been boring and worthless if nothing ever happened. Hope you know what I am trying to say.:)

Hi texl01,  Yes I understand, I just wondered if it started in the living room with drinking and kissing or something then they decided to take in to the bedroom.

I saw a thumbnail a couple of days ago and it looked like there were 3 people in the bathtub, I could make out both Masha & Sasha but I was sure there was another person in there so I waited till they emerged in to the living room but only saw M&S, I'm only on the free cams now so couldn't see properly.

I have seen a small dark haired girl there sometimes, I got the impression she was related to Sasha, there was one time he was lay face down doing something on his PC near the TV and she lay next to him with her arm over his shoulder, at first I thought something was about to happen but he seemed to ignore it.

A bit later Masha came home and they were all laughing and chatting then I looked in again hours later and saw the three of them on the pull-down bed and the dark haired girl was in the middle of them, again I thought something was about to happen but nothing did so it was then I thought may be she is Sasha's sister, I don't know.

Edited by Col1948
Spelling

I see because of the two visiting football players Masha's sister slept with her and Sasha. At least she slept on the end and not the middle, "I wonder what would have happen if she did sleep in the middle and woke up with her ass up against Sasha's dick?"....lol  Oh well we know that's not going to happen................................................................YET8)