Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

So apparently M&S and Top-Knot& Partner have allegedly had another foursome in the last <24 hrs.  As I can't subscribe to RLC . I can only see the free rooms and thumb nails.   In the last 24 hours I have spent considerable time flicking around Apartments and rooms.  I could not help but notice the large following by Premature Ejaculators of M&S apartment . Calling shots a 4 some was happening , with not even 4 people were engaging. From what I saw only on thumbs it looked like not much happened. Did not appear to be any intimacy  above the covers and no-one reliable could agree on what was what.

I would like to see  1 picture, of any sort, that indicates a foursome has taken place in M&S apartment from the second Top-Knot& Partner arrived in the last two days.  4 in a bed with nakedness, a breast . a thigh , a penis ??? This 4 some thing has become Mass Hysteria and the Contagion Effect is gaining momentum. ( In the interest of Good Health it is advised to not smoke 420 and make a comment )  lol

I can confirm that another Swinging time was has by all at the M&S apartment. It took a long while to get going,but it did, It started in the kitchen with creative use of the kitchen chairs by Sasha & TKGF. Whilst Topknot had Masha sprawled over the on the Breakfast Bar. It then moved to the bedroom where I couldn't see anything.

I glad Sasha showed up this time and was able to almost hang in the sex department with TK but still not able to display the same passion. But Sasha is playing a very dangerous game with TK. Masha shows submissiveness to TK that she does not show Sasha and TK knows this. TK sub is very willing to do whatever it takes to please her dom and taking Masha in as another sub would most likely not be a very big issue for her. This is a very dangerous game for Sasha... he's already left the wolf into the hen house and he could end up being left out.

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎16 at 6:53 PM, aaa95 said:

Here it is

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

How good is that ?  aaa95 thanks for the link.   Finally and worth the wait.  I said on Sat afternoon ( my time) it will not happen again. Well -- I was proven wrong , and frankly GLAD of it. I hope all the tension has now been released. I am hoping the repeat 4some was done at the Tenants own initiation and leisure . And NOT with any incentives from RLC.  

Sasha, the game you and Masha are playing. is rapidly transposing into something far more serious. These sort of games should have strict boundaries and rules at the start. All the rules are out the window by certain parties. BEWARE Sasha. 

Edited by StnCld316

2 hours ago, texl01 said:

How good is that ?  aaa95 thanks for the link.   Finally and worth the wait.  I said on Sat afternoon ( my time) it will not happen again. Well -- I was proven wrong , and frankly GLAD of it. I hope all the tension has now been released. I am hoping the repeat 4some was done at the Tenants own initiation and leisure . And NOT with any incentives from RLC.  

Sasha, the game you and Masha are playing. is rapidly transposing into something far more serious. These sort of games should have strict boundaries and rules at the start. All the rules are out the window by certain parties. BEWARE Sasha. 

Behind Sasha's back He licks then kisses her and she loved every moment with no concern for Sasha at all. 

Before I begin let me make it clear that I am not having a swipe at anyone,these are my thoughts based on what I have seen & read.
I might be wrong but I think folks are reading far too much into this Masha & TK scenario,so Masha looks longingly at TK,she really gets off on the sex & wants as much as she can get.So TK looks longingly at Masha she's sexy as f***,wouldn't you!?
I find it interesting that no-one comments about the relationship between Sasha & TK's Gf, the way that Sasha treats TK's Gf with tenderness. Or the other night when TK's Gf couldn't wait to get into Sasha.
From what I saw of the other night/morning, it was Masha who was guilty of a 'delay of game'.
As I have stated previously,I get the impression that these four people have known each other a long time.
Could be back to school days,flirting with each other at the school dance,snogging in the back of cars etc,I don't know,it is pure speculation on my part.
Whatever their history,I have to admit that I am jealous of their relationship,where every so often you get to have sex with a different person with the full consent of your partner, without it ending up involving tears,screaming,violence and Lawyers!
They trust each others friendship,and they know what lines must not be crossed, which is why they can have their weekend get togethers and have great fun with each other.
The only way you can do that is by having total trust & understanding with your partner & total trust in your friends.
As has been mentioned before by others,the only way that this scene happens is if the girls are ok with it all.
If there were any doubt whatsoever about the safety of their relationship with their partner, or any chance that it could destroy that relationship, or destroy the long standing close friendship within the forsome, these weekenders would not happen.

So what does this pic tell us?

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by StnCld316
typo

Haha, I know. I watched that one and they moved to the bedroom once started heat up.

I just tuned in and those guests just had another sexy time just now.

I discovered the RealLifeCam about 10 days ago, and only witnessed only 4 fuck sessions, and 3 of them were from this guest couple. Who are they?  Why do they go there to fuck?