Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

There has been something wrong over the last few days between Mash & Sash, an atmosphere.
But Sasha has been in a bad mood since Saturday afternoon? I have no idea why, I will speculate like others do without any form of proof whatsoever!
He was mis-sold PPI, he is being bothered by persistent Telesales/marketing people. He doesn't like Masha's hair colour, she threw out his favourite T-shirt? All of that is bollocks of course!
Maybe he is sick of Pash & Tash being at their place,it does tend to cramp your style when others are living in your house.

This afternoon Pash & Tash were in the living room, Masha came in looking miserable and helped herself to a large glass of what looked like Irish Cream & Ice.
Tash gestured to Pash,'is she ok?, have a word with her' Pasha gestured to him 'no leave it'. Masha took herself to the bedroom to drink alone.
15 minutes later Sasha & a friend arrive and Masha is given gifts,there are flowers on the breakfast bar and there are kisses all round.Everybody happy.
Is it Masha's birthday? Is it International Hair Colour Day?
Was she pissed off because she thought everyone had forgot?
I honestly don't know, I'm speculating not viewing it as fact..

Update, an hour later.
Masha busy in the kitchen,clearly frustrated,trying to put a brave face on it all, but can not disguise her sad eyes.
Tasha out, Pasha & friend chatting, but aware that there is an elephant in the room.

She seems to coming out of her shell the longer she stays there... :):):) seSsssssss

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by StnCld316