Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

I agree with Cassius on the boob job....  but then, I'm a purist - always leave them natural unless there's a medical issue. She had some of the cutest little ones and if I was Sasha I would have done my best to get her to leave them that way.  At least she hasn't inked and pierced her naturally slender body into oblivion.

4 minutes ago, wiseacres1 said:

I agree with Cassius on the boob job....  but then, I'm a purist - always leave them natural unless there's a medical issue. She had some of the cutest little ones and if I was Sasha I would have done my best to get her to leave them that way.  At least she hasn't inked and pierced her naturally slender body into oblivion.

Not fond of fake boobs either unless for medical issues. Even seeing big boob girls getting breast reduction saddens me but resulting back problems or other issues makes it their decision.

With respect to Masha and her breast enlargement - if it is even possible, in my opinion, it has made her even more hornier or more nympho for sex (nothing wrong with that).

Masha, I am watching you do your exercises in the living room and I admire your flexibility but as a voyeur it is not quite working for me. Why do you ask? Well, as you stretch all your limbs and back and whatever else I keep imagining how your pussy and bum hole enjoy the workout. I would kindly recommend to you that for our voyeur benefit you should exercise while completely naked. You are amongst friends with us (but unfortunately we are not of TK caliber) and we would greatly appreciate that the next time you exercise and do your yoga keep your body free of clothes. Please and thank you in advance.

Now if you prefer to try naked exercises and yoga with Sasha then we fully understand because some fans out there would want to see his naked hairy ass too along with his BIG COCK. But can you do us guys a favor and switch sides so that you are up close and personal to the living room cam. If Sasha gets too close to the cam with his BIG COCK it will appear as a HUGE COCK and some male viewers will feel small and inadequate. Just show a little consideration. Now with respect to you, Masha, if you are totally naked in front of the cam your boobs will appear even bigger after your recent breast enlargement plus your pussy and dangling pussy lips will appear engorged and the close up view of your bum hole will give us an anal itch to penetrate it. So Masha, just a horny voyeur's idea to get you to show off your naked body as you do your workouts. It would be quite the sight to see. Perhaps this would excite you and Sasha enough after the exercise to have a sex session right then and there.

Masha, Masha, Masha. Well Masha, a day later and there you are naked while doing your exercises and yoga. That totally worked for me this time and I imagine for a lot of other viewers. WOW!!! When you did all your stretches and poses being naked it really accentuated or highlighted how well toned you are. I watched for almost 45 minutes and was amazed at how focused you are and the amount of strain that your muscles, joints and other body parts have to endure. I know that holding certain positions for a long period does give you a good workout. Nice pussy and pussy lips by the way. Starting to like your new boobs now since they give you that eye catching curvy shape.The way you bend over with your bum high in the air and legs fully stretched shows off your sleek form. Watching you take deep breaths and tighten your stomach muscles is amazing. Your screams near the end scared the fuck out of me (and your cat) but I understand the purpose of doing it.

When Sasha walked into the room I think he startled you (caught you off guard) and he looked surprised that you were doing your workout totally naked. I have a greater appreciation for you and how beautiful you are and the dedication to do your exercises on a regular basis. Not to sound rude but I would love to lick the sweat off your complete naked body (I am a voyeur pervert - hehe haha). So Masha - thank you, thank you, thank you for the excellent front row "in your face" close up view of your naked well shaped body. Now I can fully understand how you can get into all those different sex positions and fuck for an extended period of time (the odd time I do laugh when your legs are a bit wobbly after the long fuck session). You seem to like your "new you" (bigger boobs) and with your excellent female form from exercising I believe you really enjoy showing it off and desire even more sex. Go for it, Masha - you deserve it - sex is great - and you are an awesome beauty.

Note to RLC - this is how it should be done with respect to tenants. Obviously Masha and Sasha are doing things right. Try to encourage other tenants to live a "real life" and attempt to satisfy the voyeur needs. The voyeur tease is number one while occasional sex would be an added bonus. Get it???????

Masha, I have to commend you for showing off your beautifully fitted birthday suit (fuck all on)

; not an of clothing on your body(We were born )

Earlier today I saw you totally naked while doing things in the living room (sitting on the floor eating a watermelon like a happy cute little girl) and watching Sasha spank and massage you. You sure like your butt squeezed, slapped and ass cheeks spread open - you kinky girl but I love it. It is such a voyeur treat to watch you doing your activities around the apartment with your bubbly "I like being naked" attitude. So refreshing to see. I wish other female tenants would be like you and show off their excellent bodies (such as Maya and Adriana). Watching you having sex with Sasha is another good treat. Masha, I dare you to convince Sasha to also exercise naked with you and have him parade around without clothes so that the female viewers can check out his big sausage between his legs and anything else they might get their thrills seeing. Women need their voyeur excitement too (equal rights you know - lol).  Love your cute smile, lovely facial expressions and the horny look on your face. You go girl. Thank you for your exhibitionism - a voyeur's immediate success.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...