Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

Hi everyone!

I have seen that this guest has returned to M&S's apartment weeks ago. I remember her very well, the first times I arrived at RLC, in M & S's apartment was next with other guy. That guy was called here like Rastaman (he had dreadlocks) and he was the couple of this girl that you call Olive. They were seen having sex in the room a couple of times at nightbut it was very rarely that it happened. As few users know or remember.

I do not know what happened to Rastaman, I guess he and Olive are not together anymore... Or maybe yes and that's why nothing happens between her and M & S.  

My hypothesis that Olive and Rastaman ended their relationship is that on that occasion did not happen what we see today (baths, massage, bodypaint, etc...)

Likewise for all is frustrating, lol... Watch her bathe with them, massages, walk naked together all over the house. And I must confess, Olive seems to me a very attractive woman, a beautiful natural body, a very light attitude. But it seems that she has a somewhat introverted personality at times, or is shy, I do not know.

Anyway, all this is quite interesting

3 hours ago, Doomz123456 said:

Hi everyone!

I have seen that this guest has returned to M&S's apartment weeks ago. I remember her very well, the first times I arrived at RLC, in M & S's apartment was next with other guy. That guy was called here like Rastaman (he had dreadlocks) and he was the couple of this girl that you call Olive. They were seen having sex in the room a couple of times at nightbut it was very rarely that it happened. As few users know or remember.

I do not know what happened to Rastaman, I guess he and Olive are not together anymore... Or maybe yes and that's why nothing happens between her and M & S.  

My hypothesis that Olive and Rastaman ended their relationship is that on that occasion did not happen what we see today (baths, massage, bodypaint, etc...)

Likewise for all is frustrating, lol... Watch her bathe with them, massages, walk naked together all over the house. And I must confess, Olive seems to me a very attractive woman, a beautiful natural body, a very light attitude. But it seems that she has a somewhat introverted personality at times, or is shy, I do not know.

Anyway, all this is quite interesting

Good info! I've never seen her before, but i did read on the chatbox that someone recognized her. This could explain stuff then, and she has had some late night phone calls to someone elsewhere. But what confuses and annoys people is her sudden change in behaviour, one extreme to the other that does not seem natural, and it was tease after tease after tease tonight - Body painting, then massage, then shared bath, then into bed topless etc etc....There's just something that doesn't ring true about all this.

I see that Masha and Sasha are up to do anything to keep the cams open in there apartment including putting on a fake scripted show night after night with there now live in maid.  I think this girl is sort of slow up stairs "in the head" she acts that way most of the time and it could be that Masha and Sasha my have signed her our of some kind of mental hospital for there own entertainment.  For the pass few nights Masha and Sasha has shown how really stupid they look by walking around the apartment naked in front of her, and even talked her "the maid" to do the same with out any real type of sexual contact.  I see that all three are in the bathtub drinking wine, maybe if Masha and Sasha get her drunk and get her a little drugged up with some ecstasy she might just notice Sasha's dick and what she is suppose to do with it..:))LOL  If Sasha would stop checking his laptop every five minutes so see if there apartment ratings have gone up it might not look so fake.  Masha next time get yourself someone who's into sex and not house cleaning and giving massages. 8)

49 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

In the 2 years of watching RLC, this is the most desperate attention seeking behaviour i've seen. Legs draped across one another like she's the third partner in the relationship now. What a joke. It's clearly all been planned in advance.

The way things are looking "Masha>:D and>:D Sasha" well take advantage of the slow minded live in maid tonight with wine and ecstasy and try to make a somewhat move with another script play. "remember a few months ago that's all it took for Masha to have sex with Sash's brother" who's staying power was much deeper then Sasha's and she enjoyed it like a dog in heat.  Right now the only one with a lot of brains in the apartment is the CAT..LOL8)

Ok, let's have a recap of today's tease list. We had -

All together in the bath, followed by
All topless draped over one another on the sofa, followed by
The women trying on "Sexy" costumes.

And it ends as it always does, but not before the apartment gets the most views for today (they were even higher rated than a Nelly solo show at one point when all they were doing was watching TV - Unbelievable.  And as i write this, 8 out of the top 10 replay thumbnails are this lot!) 

All this is getting them criticism they've never had before, it's definitely backfiring. It's clear to me and others that there's a simple determination to become the most watched apartment of all, and they've found the perfect sidekick to help.

I posted this elsewhere within this forum, but fuck it all, I will post it here.

"You're not diss-ing my Masha are you? But we are all entitled to our opinions.;D

She has been worth her weight in gold for rlc & it's viewers, she has nothing to prove!"

If you are so bent out of shape by this apartment,why are you still watching it FFS ? >:(

• 2 weeks later...

Seems that Masha and Sasha always have company, you'd think that there apartment was some kind of under ground hide out or something.  Most of the company they get aren't really into the things they do "just the opposite" maybe someone from one of the other apartments well give them a visit, it would be nice if it was "Olivia and Nick" another freaky couple, or Leora.....lol I would love to see if Leora could handle Sasha's horse dick..LOL8)

Currently, we have a never ending card game at M&S with the couple visiting/staying over. Sasha was in bed with the woman last night but nothing happened other than Sasha trying to cop a feel before falling asleep.What does Masha see in him other than his big cock?

This apartment is getting boring like a few other on RLC.