Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

5 hours ago, bamboosa said:

is sasha is in between two chicks

Its just another stage show, trying to make the viewers think that its some kind of threesome going on....I'll believe it when he finally puts his wood inside of her "he'd have to lower his standards a lot" to really want to screw this lady,  unless Masha gives him the ok and tell's him to do it.  Masha is ruler of that apartment, Sasha does not act like the man of the house, "anytime a man lets another man come in his house and watches him screw his lady while she gets off on it and love it more then she does her own man," that's not being the king of his castle.8)

On 11/14/2017 at 9:43 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Its just another stage show, trying to make the viewers think that its some kind of threesome going on....I'll believe it when he finally puts his wood inside of her "he'd have to lower his standards a lot" to really want to screw this lady,  unless Masha gives him the ok and tell's him to do it.  Masha is ruler of that apartment, Sasha does not act like the man of the house, "anytime a man lets another man come in his house and watches him screw his lady while she gets off on it and love it more then she does her own man," that's not being the king of his castle.8)

Totally agree.

And many saw through the "Seduction" teases long ago, the Olive situation is very predictable. If it does happen, it was always going to....

Also, I personally don't think Sasha has much say over anything there. The fact that there are different people constantly staying over in a small one bed apartment is also very curious, how many would want that all the time. 

Besides starting to look nasty as hell with what they are doing with there visiting maid or house cleaner....these two need to be put in jail, they look like the are trying to have sex with a mental patient.  Its easy to see that this girl is slow "up stairs" and is going to do what ever Masha says.  All three needs a check up from the neck up.  There boring!!!!   They need a new script,  there is nothing sexy about what they are dong with this young lady.8)

56 min's later, Just watched Sasha screw a mentally challenged lady,, who most likely didn't know what she was doing because she was drunk....Sasha should feel dumb "which he is" about what his (Derogatory) of woman just made him do!!8)

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎16 at 9:15 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Besides starting to look nasty as hell with what they are doing with there visiting maid or house cleaner....these two need to be put in jail, they look like the are trying to have sex with a mental patient.  Its easy to see that this girl is slow "up stairs" and is going to do what ever Masha says.  All three needs a check up from the neck up.  There boring!!!!   They need a new script,  there is nothing sexy about what they are dong with this young lady.8)

56 min's later, Just watched Sasha screw a mentally challenged lady,, who most likely didn't know what she was doing because she was drunk....Sasha should feel dumb "which he is" about what his (Derogatory) of woman just made him do!!8)

From watching M&S interact with "Olive", I fail to see any sign of her being "mentally challenged".  I'm not a big fan of either Masha nor Sasha, but I don't see them taking advantage of "Olive". Yes, all three had been drinking and maybe that lowered any resistance any of them had, but "Olive" wasn't restrained in any way.

You can't please everyone.

Edited by StnCld316

2 hours ago, TBird97 said:

From watching M&S interact with "Olive", I fail to see any sign of her being "mentally challenged".  I'm not a big fan of either Masha nor Sasha, but I don't see them taking advantage of "Olive". Yes, all three had been drinking and maybe that lowered any resistance any of them had, but "Olive" wasn't restrained in any way.

You can't please everyone.

I was just voicing my own opinion thats all..."I really wasn't pleased my none of it" I also feels and see that this girl acts at time of being slow, even when not drinking..." guess I got her mixed up with Sasha.8)

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎16 at 9:15 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Sasha should feel dumb "which he is" about what his (Derogatory) of woman just made him do!!8)

Bit strong don't you think? Clearly you don't like M & S and that's fair enough, but you don't have to watch them.

Edited by StnCld316

4 hours ago, Plank said:

Bit strong don't you think? Clearly you don't like M & S and that's fair enough, but you don't have to watch them.

Yaa, I guess your right..that was somewhat strong, but I am sure there has been worst said in the chat room with praise and laughter.  But your right!!!!8)

Well, there's no signs of Olive going anywhere is there! (I make that 7 out of the last 10 weeks she has lived with them). Looks like she's there for as long as she wants to be , or rather, as long as RLC want her there.

I certainly don't think M or S have much say in it somehow....

I've wondered about Sasha's vocation in life for some time. I've never seen him leave the apartment for any extended period so I wonder what he's living on, other than Masha and RLC's good will. He doesn't appear to be the brightest light on the Christmas tree, although he appears to know his way around a computer.  Just another mystery of life...........

1 hour ago, TBird97 said:

I've wondered about Sasha's vocation in life for some time. I've never seen him leave the apartment for any extended period so I wonder what he's living on, other than Masha and RLC's good will. He doesn't appear to be the brightest light on the Christmas tree, although he appears to know his way around a computer.  Just another mystery of life...........

and let's keep it that way - lol. Perhaps he is just living the life of a monster cock. I still like Masha - she is cute, always naked and a nympho for sex - all great attributes to me. Her naked exercises excites me enough to exercise my cock only (forget the rest of my body - it looks like too much work) - LMFAO.

Looks like Masha's yoga has turned into sexy yoga, and her live in room mate has joined in also,  it also looks like the room mate well be staying for good...maybe RLC should add her name to the apartment also....."an extra side order for Sasha...when needed"..lol  I wonder when Sasha's brother and lady come for a visit well the room mate be part of the sexual fun?8)

Today, Masha was nude as she practiced her yoga alongside Olive who took her top off. Sasha was fully dressed and deeply engrossed while sitting at the computer. A little later, Masha, still nude, was getting a back rub from Olive, who was topless and in panties. Sasha was still clothed and sitting at the computer. Is he running low on testosterone? Any other guy would be right there, sticking either one of the women, but not Sasha. Strange guy.............