Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

Masha and Sasha seems to still be doing there work-outs and now have Dasha joining them..."maybe just to keep her tone up, I think that's all Dasha needs"  Anyway Dasha seem bored at times but continue to carry on in the apartment.  I am still waiting for them "all three" to get into some action.  For this being a friday I was expecting more from Sasha and Masha.    Dasha must have her limits to how far she will walk around in from of Sasha completely nude,  I am sure it would give Sasha a big "RISE"...LOL8)

Another day and night, and it doesn't seem like Masha and Dasha are going to do nothing but look and act like to chicken hens waiting to lay eggs.  I am sure that Sasha is tired of sleeping on the couch alone with his dick in his hand from watching Dasha walk around the apartment half dressed.  Dasha doesn't seem be wanting to show but so much....Dasha and Masha needs to go ahead with what they have studied and planed for the viewers with or with out the bulging stud "Sasha"..LOL    "I do wonder if Dasha"s:-\ EX is watching and crying knowing that any day now Sasha is going to put his wood in his use to be muff?"8)

There is an odd dynamic here at the moment, and a noticeable one. What i mean is, Sasha is relegated to the sofa bed while Dasha is there, and it's almost like "Right, we shall sleep in the bedroom, and you will stay in the living room. Ok?" which in itself is odd. We all of course know that they know this is great for cam hits, but again Sasha seems to be the one who has to forfeit. Maybe he doesn't mind, maybe he couldn't care less, but he hasn't looked himself recently, and in this relationship only one seems to say what goes. He had to put up with Olive for something like 4 years, now he's left to the guest bed himself.

1 hour ago, Pleasant said:

There is an odd dynamic here at the moment, and a noticeable one. What i mean is, Sasha is relegated to the sofa bed while Dasha is there, and it's almost like "Right, we shall sleep in the bedroom, and you will stay in the living room. Ok?" which in itself is odd. We all of course know that they know this is great for cam hits, but again Sasha seems to be the one who has to forfeit. Maybe he doesn't mind, maybe he couldn't care less, but he hasn't looked himself recently, and in this relationship only one seems to say what goes. He had to put up with Olive for something like 4 years, now he's left to the guest bed himself.

Maybe Sasha should do his manly thing and jerk off his horsecock right in front of the free living room cam. I am sure that would bring a lot of hits especially for those that love masturbators. Come on Sasha wank that big boy and let the cum fly where it may - lol.

51 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

From the why things look,  Masha well have Sasha putting his wood into Dasha by friday....LOL   "if I could only see the face of Demid knowing whats going to happen and his so call buddy and his freaky girl friend is planing on screwing his ex to bring in some viewers"....Dam..LOL8)

I would definitely love to see Sasha bury his bone deep into Dasha. It would be quite the sight to see both Dasha and Masha suck Sasha's big lollipop. It would be nice to see Dasha getting some dick for a change instead of a dick for a partner (Demid). Dasha should hang around Masha for a while to loosen up in front of the cams and prance around naked like Masha does all the time. It would great to see Dasha sexually active in a wild way because she can be but Demid held her back. MASHA, SASHA and DASHA - say this 5 times fast - lol.

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I would definitely love to see Sasha bury his bone deep into Dasha. It would be quite the sight to see both Dasha and Masha suck Sasha's big lollipop. It would be nice to see Dasha getting some dick for a change instead of a dick for a partner (Demid). Dasha should hang around Masha for a while to loosen up in front of the cams and prance around naked like Masha does all the time. It would great to see Dasha sexually active in a wild way because she can be but Demid held her back. MASHA, SASHA and DASHA - say this 5 times fast - lol.

MASHA, SASHA and DASHA, MASHA, SASHA and DASHA, MASHA, SASHA and DASHA, MASHA, SASHA and DASHA, MASHA, SASHA and DASHA

It didn't change a thing. Dasha Is still herself.  ;D

Masha, Sasha and Dasha, all three are laying under the covers on the couch under each other...with Dasha in the middle...lol  they look like bother and sisters looking for a way to commit some kind of incest.  If they have any plans on making this happen then "way wait"  I am sure by now Dasha is sexed up from not getting any and listing to Sasha and Masha have sex in the other room, unless she has been masturbating in the bed room bathroom.  She "Dasha" is starting to eye ball Saha's bulging dick on the sly...lol    Sasha might leave Masha if he does have sex with Dasha...seeing that Masha's Muff is still stretched out from Sasha's brothers dick.8)