Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

Now that Masha has Dasha trained to sleep with her house pet "Sasha" I wonder if she is going to let Dasha sleep and have sex with Sasha's brother when he and his girl friend visits  as she has done a few times, or well Dasha only be limited to just having sex and sucking off Sasha when needed?  Seems Dasha don't have a problem sleeping under Sasha....I sure by now that the dreadlocks in Dasha head and hair must smell by now...and I guess Sasha is more likely smelling the same way, some times Dasha looks like a trapped fly in between to spiders!!!  If a threesome does happen someone better have a bucket of cold water to get them unstuck from each other..LOL8)

Strange to see that Masha Sasha and Dasha has company....but what gets me is that they all have on clothes and are not naked...why would they want to ware clothing now or at anytime in the apartment when thousands has seen them buck ass naked daily on live cam..LOL  They have to be the strangest and weirdest group on file!!!8)

Masha, Sasha and Dasha seem to have two visitors, another female "who has visited before, but then had dreadlocks" and a male "who looks like a nerd" even the cat doesn't like him, anyway I am wondering if Masha has plans on using either one of them in one of her scripts before they leave?  I think Masha well do and use anyone to keep the viewers looking "even a family member" if she has too.  Poor Sasha....one day he well have control of his man hood, and not be told what to do or say...surly Masha keeps his balls drained so he won't steer off to sniffing another female.  His poor wood has to be hard when Dasha backs up on him late at night....Keep up the good work Masha...ur looking more and more sense-less everyday.8)

Never ending succession of guests, week after week, month after month. 

Never ending flirting, teasing, "Will they, won't they" with whoever is there.

Same old script, same predictable behavior.

Whatever semblance of reality that was in there has now gone. Sad but true.

8 hours ago, Danny said:

The Masha Show.     Would surprise me if they all get a script when they enter the Apartment.

I believe they are helping a friend through some very rough times.  they all seem to test each other without risking their friendship. Better though to rely on their friendship to stay safe and not get hurt again. Experimentation can heal allot of things. Obvious by the way they tend to go back to themselves from being frustrated. Doesn't always work to their complete satisfaction. Allot of kissing to somewhat soothe the pains.

Today was the first time that I have watched Sasha,Dasha and  Masha  where Masha is actually moving. They have friends over and Masha is an asshole . He's repeatedly kicking the other guy in the ass and chasing his girl around trying to pull her top off. The other guy stepped in but that didn't stop douche bag from stretching out the girls top . Even Sasha was yelling at him to stop . The guy looks like a freak and acts like an asshole 12 year old boy

14 hours ago, Watcher43 said:

I believe they are helping a friend through some very rough times.  they all seem to test each other without risking their friendship. Better though to rely on their friendship to stay safe and not get hurt again. Experimentation can heal allot of things. Obvious by the way they tend to go back to themselves from being frustrated. Doesn't always work to their complete satisfaction. Allot of kissing to somewhat soothe the pains.

You can believe what you want. I'm sure they are helping her until she gets apartment of her own if she ever does. As for the kissing and having baths together just to get viewers and fake as fuck. 

12 minutes ago, Hung7 said:

Today was the first time that I have watched Sasha,Dasha and  Masha  where Masha is actually moving. They have friends over and Masha is an asshole . He's repeatedly kicking the other guy in the ass and chasing his girl around trying to pull her top off. The other guy stepped in but that didn't stop douche bag from stretching out the girls top . Even Sasha was yelling at him to stop . The guy looks like a freak and acts like an asshole 12 year old boy

Masha is female. 

Sasha is male.

If M&S want to stop losing fans, then stop having the apartment used as a hostel - Stop filling it with inane guests ALL THE TIME.

It may also help if they calmed down!

You never know, by regaining some reality, it could help them to re-find each other again, before getting totally lost in desperate "Most watched cams" battles.

Or is it asking too much?

5 hours ago, iloner said:

Even the girls' masturbation sessions are like watching animated illustrations from The Joy of Sex manual.

My guess is Dasha can't bring herself to have sex either with Masha or Sasha so the 'story' has gone wrong/not started yet.

I agree, I am hoping that Dasha puts her head on soon before she does something that she may regret later.  I think that Masha well do anything by all means to get viewing points, even if she has to use Dasha in her sexy acts.  RLC should have given Dasha her own apartment or placed her in the  "Couples or Vacation Apartment" with someone for a few weeks.  I like Dasha and I think she is to good of a person to be with Sasha and Masha and their sexual experiments.8)