Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

10 minutes ago, philo said:

Masha has never (I repeat never!) experience round after round of sex like Dasha is experiencing from Sasha. I'm just saying!

So Sasha finally "petered out" at about 15 minutes after the hour. I have to admit I would have quit about an hour earlier LOL. Now we all know what the operational definition of the word "Insatiable" is. Dasha may quit but Dasha is not satisfied after three hours. LOL

2 hours ago, philo said:

There are many who are asking in the chats: "Why is Masha watching and listening and masturbating from the living room to the sounds of Dasha and Sasha having sex? ... why does she not just join in and make it a threesome?...I don't know that answer that that question but if I had to offer an opinion, I would guess it is because Masha recognized that what is occurring between Sasha and Dasha is more than about sex. Masha is very smart and she is not about to put herself in a situation where she is not on top (like the situation Sasha put himself in when she was with Top Knot). JMHO. LOL

what situation did sasha put himself in?...... 

As i said before, regardless of who they are, regardless of the whole reason why this is going on, regardless of money incentives etc,  how on earth can a couple go back to normal when this is happening? How can Masha be totally happy with this? Isn't there ANY emotion about what her boyfriend is doing? If not, then it's a sad state of affairs.

2 hours ago, Pleasant said:

As i said before, regardless of who they are, regardless of the whole reason why this is going on, regardless of money incentives etc,  how on earth can a couple go back to normal when this is happening? How can Masha be totally happy with this? Isn't there ANY emotion about what her boyfriend is doing? If not, then it's a sad state of affairs.

Masha doesn't care she would sell her own kin for money.....I don't think she has any morale's as a woman.  Dasha and Sasha looks and act like "Pepe Le Pew" surly it took her "Dasha" a long time to get use to Sasha's dog smell and scent.......what a pair...LOL

Create an account to see this content!

1 hour ago, thetwatwatcher said:

I said it...she's losing her guy to Dasha,... everytime her back is turned...they go at it like rabbits... but  I wonder has she put her foot down....or at least tried ?     

Personally, i don't think it will come to that, it's too calculated. BUT, if you are right and it does, then she only has herself to blame.

Sasha seems to be making a deliberate effort today to give more attention to Masha. He gave Dasha a good fucking earlier and after his bath he snuggled naked again with Dasha. After discussion, he went and brought Masha to bed and Dasha is busying herself with chores. Now Sasha and Masha just lay there. They may fuck later but the spark is gone between them. The emotional energy is all going to Dasha it seems.