Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

12 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

This "STD" group well continue to do the things that keeps the bell ringing in the apartment....for some its very exciting to view and for others like myself it has become a big bore.  As for their guess...I don't think they well be there for a long period of time...seems they do show up around this time every year for some unknown reason.  Unless Dasha has found away to blow one of the big bosses at RLC I thought she would have been gone by now....."or at least replaced with another sex slave."8)

Don't forget that Dasha has much more seniority with RLC than Masha and Sasha...in fact, they were first introduced to RLC at one of Dasha's parties where Sasha did a yoga class in the bedroom during the party.  

Odd last night, the 3 of them under a duvet on the floor, the girls seemed to be getting it on with him trying to get to sleep.

Today s & M dont seem to be talking or are very short with each other

Intriguing

And this evening Dasha mad  meal for S & M didnt eat herself and Masha was very bad tempered

I think theyve had words...

Looks like Masha and Dasha are preparing for a 9 1/2 weeks evening together...

1 hour ago, Thetwatwatcher said:

note...all 3 in bed .. Dasha in middle....never use to be that way.... Masha was always playing the recipient of all affection from both......she should never have given  Dasha the o.k. to fuck her guy !!

But from the way things look Sasha got the boot...which mean Masha gets to mate with the used up Dasha tonight....."I would have said have sex...but they are far away from that....more like..lets play for the cams and keep"em coming for more "that's us of course."..LOL8)

Well, i beg to disagree.  The relationship between M/S/D is unusual but no one is left out and each gets their turn with each other.  I agree with Philo that the passion between Dasha and Sasha is very different from what passes between Masha and Sasha, but Sasha and Masha have an interesting relationship even if it is not clear to us.

clearly Masha and Dasha are doing more than simply appealing to the RLCF viewers, otherwise we would have more of what we see at the Girls Palace, which is nothing.  Masha and Dasha go back in their relationship prior to Sasha.  Back when they were university friends with Nelly and I think some others.  I do not believe anyone is leaving this apt any time soon. I do believe they will keep running their B and B for all their friends who want to stop by and visit Rome.  We should all have friends like these!  Just sayin'.  But I enjoy everyone's commentary so feel free to contirbute more.  Just wished I spoke the language and didn't have to rely on our European friends who pick up some on the conversation

2 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Well, i beg to disagree.  The relationship between M/S/D is unusual but no one is left out and each gets their turn with each other.  I agree with Philo that the passion between Dasha and Sasha is very different from what passes between Masha and Sasha, but Sasha and Masha have an interesting relationship even if it is not clear to us.

clearly Masha and Dasha are doing more than simply appealing to the RLCF viewers, otherwise we would have more of what we see at the Girls Palace, which is nothing.  Masha and Dasha go back in their relationship prior to Sasha.  Back when they were university friends with Nelly and I think some others.  I do not believe anyone is leaving this apt any time soon. I do believe they will keep running their B and B for all their friends who want to stop by and visit Rome.  We should all have friends like these!  Just sayin'.  But I enjoy everyone's commentary so feel free to contirbute more.  Just wished I spoke the language and didn't have to rely on our European friends who pick up some on the conversation

Great post,....and I am not down grading you thoughts, "but how do you know they where university friends" and where did you find or get your research from?'

10 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Great post,....and I am not down grading you thoughts, "but how do you know they where university friends" and where did you find or get your research from?'

Hi, I read it when I was a member of CC, more than a year ago.  I let my membership there run out as I find the Chat here more conducive.  There had been a couple of sessions of Dasha visiting MS, totally non sexual, getting Masha to do tattoos, brought Nelly's short haired dark cat to MS to live.  And social interactions with Nelly, at same party, etc. in St Petersburg.   I am going on memory here, but I think it was either from translations provided by an individual named Kitek (or some spelling like that, who speaks or understands russian) or another Chatter who is not active on RLCF who is european and has some understanding of the language.  I have seen some members make similar observations to mine here on RLCF in the meantime.  As with all things in Chat I guess most is just speculation.  As with couples we know in our own circles or our own relationships, people do have squabbles, get mad at one another, don't talk for a day or two, withhold sex, etc.  I certainly agree the the whole B2, Girls Palace is a show, I think most of the couples forget about the Cams to some extant and just live out their lives for us voyeurs.  We should actually chart some social circles on here.  Not only MSD but that Bogdan begat the Efrim apt, Robert and Lana were Nelly/Bog house sitters prior to their apt, the weird couple that shared the apt with Taya/Will up till six months ago had been housesitters for Dasha/Dimed.  Half of these apt tenants appear to know one another in some circumstance.

Edited by Harry1949
spelling erros

Like VHTV most that join are friends of friends and obviously see how easy it is to get an apartment for not doing much all day  (some more useless than others) If they can get the tenants to get their friends saves them finding tenants. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Hi, I read it when I was a member of CC, more than a year ago.  I let my membership there run out as I find the Chat here more conducive.  There had been a couple of sessions of Dasha visiting MS, totally non sexual, getting Masha to do tattoos, brought Nelly's short haired dark cat to MS to live.  And social interactions with Nelly, at same party, etc. in St Petersburg.   I am going on memory here, but I think it was either from translations provided by an individual named Kitek (or some spelling like that, who speaks or understands russian) or another Chatter who is not active on RLCF who is european and has some understanding of the language.  I have seen some members make similar observations to mine here on RLCF in the meantime.  As with all things in Chat I guess most is just speculation.  As with couples we know in our own circles or our own relationships, people do have squabbles, get mad at one another, don't talk for a day or two, withhold sex, etc.  I certainly agree the the whole B2, Girls Palace is a show, I think most of the couples forget about the Cams to some extant and just live out their lives for us voyeurs.  We should actually chart some social circles on here.  Not only MSD but that Bogdan begat the Efrim apt, Robert and Lana were Nelly/Bog house sitters prior to their apt, the weird couple that shared the apt with Taya/Will up till six months ago had been housesitters for Dasha/Dimed.  Half of these apt tenants appear to know one another in some circumstance.

Ok....I wasn't trying to put you on the spot, but was wondering how you got this kind of information about Masha and Dasha's life style out side of the apartment, if they was university friends like you say they skipped a lot of classes or just dropped out..lol.....I have been here since 2015 and have seen Dasha at Nelly's and visiting Masha's when she was with her last boyfriend Dained.  At those times as much as I study most of these apartments and still do, I had never seen any type of sexual contact or interest in any of them toward each other.."unless it was going on outside of the apartments."    Nothing against your thoughts, but I do think that RLC should give Dasha her own place and if need be with another "woman, girl or boy" if that's was she has turned into, also Dasha's last boyfriend did seem to be somewhat controlling and she went from that to being a sexual floater....I just can't bring myself to see it with Masha and Sasha.....who has prov to the cams to have sex with anyone or thing "man woman or animal..weather blind crazy or lam" to bed for a cam shot......but it does bring in he viewers!!...I guess!!8)

Glad she finally realised what a dick Demid was but situation Dasha has herself in now just makes her look desperate and pathetic. If she thinks Sasha will leave Masha for her - she is more stupid than she looks. 

College maybe but doubt very much they were at university. :ph34r:

Interesting, I dont see Sasha will leave, to me it looks more likely Masha and Dasha will move out .

Apart from trips to the kitchen, Masha has hardy been on camera, and IN the kitchen she has found somewhere where she cant be viewed

Dasha is definitely a wannabe -shes affectionate with Sasha when Masha isnt around, that rats nest looks like Mashas recycled.

Of course this could all be beautifully choreographed for the viewing public.

And I am sure last night started with the dark haired guest on the bed in the lounge, yet just woken up to Sasha in there alone

Interesting times