Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

32 minutes ago, redndead said:

well thats a bit awks - Masha just walked past as they were canoodling on the sofa - cue exaggrated mobile phone attention

either that or its now a fully blown threesome arrangement - anyone know whether they all sleep together??

I'm beginning I was really wrong about my expectation that following their honeymoon, Dasha and Sasha would take their relationship to a new level, with them being the main couple and with Masha now being the third wheel. I have watched them fairly closely since their return and must say I don't see any signs of an impending train wreck or cat fight. Maybe they are modeling and mastering a different lifestyle (that only very mature relationships can accomplish)? After I watched Dasha and Sasha make a pussy sandwich with Masha this morning, I think I know why Masha is still smiling. LOL 

delighted to see panties is now the exception with M&D rather than the norm, and is Mashas no pants norm some sort of classic primate "I am sexually available" ploy?

She gave Sasha and quite intensive blowjob in the kitchen yesterday, so she is obviously trying to maintain her top dog position.

Guys, that you know of, is there a video of a masha sasha and dasha threesome? At the moment I'm seriously not able to pay for premium, but I'd love so much to see the 3 of them together. They're so hot, and sweet, and fuck so sexy. I found on the internet two videos of a threesome, but there is only dasha in one of them, and only masha in the other one (if I remember correctly).

You can message me in private if you prefer.

P.S.: I hope I'm not going against the rules with this post. If I am, I'm sorry, feel free to delete this.

Are MSD now officially a throuple????  Or have they just been watching You, Me & Her?

and what the hell is this obsession with rats tails in the hair - must be LOVELY in this weather

and they say romance is dead..... there is Sasha, balls deep in Masha (Sasha yesterday) andafter climax,  he waited at least 3 nanoseconds before checking his phone - obviously he was still inside her, he wasnt going to wait THAT long

Generally speaking, do you think they just throw peope into these apartments like Lego - see which ones fit and which dont.

Theres very few of them that act or react as a true couple would, and some of them like goatee man and blondie are so obviously ill matched and incompatible its a total car crash

5 hours ago, redndead said:

Generally speaking, do you think they just throw peope into these apartments like Lego - see which ones fit and which dont.

Theres very few of them that act or react as a true couple would, and some of them like goatee man and blondie are so obviously ill matched and incompatible its a total car crash

Create an account to see this content!

Looks like Sasha and Dasha have the apartment to them self's "most likely as planed"...surly Masha is not far and watching with a close eye to make sure her script is on cue...lol   I think Dasha may have to do something that she has for gotten how to do tonight..."have sex....with out being told so"....that's if they plain on drawing viewers and not files.8)