Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

This morning Barcelona time, 7 am or so, Masha and Dasha went to bed. Both were topless. They kissed and Dasha cuddled up to Masha, placed an arm around her and went to sleep and they are still asleep at 5 pm their time. So maybe things are looking up for some action between these two soon.

Now that Dasha's name has appeared on the apartment as her room mates I am guessing things well pick or and she well soon be more involved in Masha and Sasha's sexual entertainment,  or Masha may and could keep Dasha for herself and have her cake and EAT it too.  Dasha may also be just an aphrodisiac "sex tool" for Sasha to keep him going.  I guess we well have to wait and see what Dasha and Sasha's sneaky plans are once the cams go to black and white.  That poor guy name Demid well probably hang himself once he see Sasha's wood going into Dasha's open muff, she's already walking around the apartment in front of Sasha with out a bra.8)

I wonder how long they are going to make the viewers wait???  "Unit they get the clicks they need I guess" in other words ride the clock!!!!!...lol8)

It will be interesting to see if Masha and Dasha do go any further. Now Dasha's name is added logically she is staying for a while.

Earlier yesterday they were just wearing knickers then for the evening changed into teddies. As the evening  / early hours rolled on they were drinking, smoking, dancing, fondling and kissing. The next step would have been for the clothes to come off but it didn't happen. Rather the intimacy was lost then after a while they got dressed in tops and jeans and went out. This was perhaps around 03:30 LT which seemed odd. I had finally given in before they returned. Sasha kept out of their way.

Dasha in particular has seemed very quiet today, may be the combination of being up so late and all she drunk and smoked.

Sad to say that while generally the less girls wear the more interesting they are I prefer Dasha with a top on rather than seeing her ' body art '. I will make an exception though if they rub their titties together skin to skin.

I wonder how long the viewers well have to wait until Dasha and Sasha make a move...."I wish they would stop riding the clock"....lol  Seems Masha has gone to bed with out either of them "who wrote this script?"...lol and most of all Dasha and Sasha looks scared of each other...maybe Demid Dasha's old boy friend is watching and Dasha known's this!!!!8)

I wonder if RLC is paying all three "Masha, Sasha and Dasha" for their brains or for looking very stupid..if they are getting paid for looking stupid then they should be millionaires by now!!!  I wonder why they don't come up with some kind of other scenario then the one they are doing daily?  They really look so unnatural and pathetic, especially Masha and Sasha.8)

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I wonder if RLC is paying all three "Masha, Sasha and Dasha" for their brains or for looking very stupid..if they are getting paid for looking stupid then they should be millionaires by now!!!  I wonder why they don't come up with some kind of other scenario then the one they are doing daily?  They really look so unnatural and pathetic, especially Masha and Sasha.8)

Don't forget - some people are born this way or come by it so naturally - lol. Actually I don't mind them with their daily routine (maybe I am just like them - haha). They do show nudity very freely and are very comfortable with the cams. I even don't mind when Sasha walks around with his big cock floppin' around. Funny thing is - when he does I get a craving for a sausage on a bun and spaghetti and meatballs - LMFAO.

15 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Don't forget - some people are born this way or come by it so naturally - lol. Actually I don't mind them with their daily routine (maybe I am just like them - haha). They do show nudity very freely and are very comfortable with the cams. I even don't mind when Sasha walks around with his big cock floppin' around. Funny thing is - when he does I get a craving for a sausage on a bun and spaghetti and meatballs - LMFAO.

Naaasssttyyy..!!!!! lol  But I do respect her thoughts.8)

Masha the Cult>:Dleader of the apartment seems to love the work out with yoga and exercise daily really makes me wonder if she knows what she is doing or does she looks as stupid as she acts most of the time "seems after they "all three are done with there daily work out they head for the open window and has a smoke."  I think someone needs to send her a nutritionist book on how to live longer..lol  By the way I do think they won the most stupidest settings and gatherings of the week.  They need a big mirror over the bed to really see what they look like under each other...LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

I think both Dasha and Masha should strap on some dildos and then a NO HOLES BARRED fuckfest. Even Sasha has to give up his hairy butthole for the girls - lol.. I know they want it. That should get the viewers attention. This song is for the threesome to get their ass in gear NOW!!!