Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

"FAKE ONE, FAKE TWO AND FAKE THREE!!!

What gets me with these three..."is when Masha sleeps with Sasha they don't hold each other and turn the away from each other, but when Dasha sleeps with Sasha he holds her in his arms as if she is going to run away from him"......surly Masha gives them here there orders each day before bed........what a wolf she is....LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

Looks like another day of watching the "Adams Family" starting Masha "the oil slick witch" Sasha "the controlled puppy, who have to wait for orders to use his own man hood" and Dasha "the mindless brain"......I wonder what kind of drug are they using on Dasha these days......she looks and acts so brain washed.  Oh well....RLC must see something in them that "I don't".....I would love to see all three pack their bags and move on with the towns circus.  "My thoughts only"8)

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like another day of watching the "Adams Family" starting Masha "the oil slick witch" Sasha "the controlled puppy, who have to wait for orders to use his own man hood" and Dasha "the mindless brain"......I wonder what kind of drug are they using on Dasha these days......she looks and acts so brain washed.  Oh well....RLC must see something in them that "I don't".....I would love to see all three pack their bags and move on with the towns circus.  "My thoughts only"8)

Looks like Dasha is going to earn her dog collar after all tonight and Masha well get her pay bonus from RLC and Sasha gets to put another kill on the apartment board!!! lets hope Dasha gets an HIV test afterwards.8)

After watching the replay most of it looked fake!!!!! Masha's masturbation seems to have been real.......I think that Dasha and Sasha's sex act was scripted as always....surly Masha well still have her big pay day with RLC......Dasha has earn her self a lost of pride and dignity......over a year ago Dasha's old boyfriend "Demind" was cleaning up Masha and Sasha's stove with good intentions as a friend...."now his so called friend Sasha is trying to screw his old girlfriend Dasha"...."what a friend"!!!  Lets hope Masha get paid for her directing and controlling so this freak show can come to an end.8)

Ok, now that S&D have finally done it for all to see, 2 points.

1. I'm genuinely amazed at the lengths some go to to keep a free apartment.

2. If this follows the flow of the olive nonsense (leaving within days after it finally happened), this might mean Dasha is moving out anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Ok, now that S&D have finally done it for all to see, 2 points.

1. I'm genuinely amazed at the lengths some go to to keep a free apartment.

2. If this follows the flow of the olive nonsense (leaving within days after it finally happened), this might mean Dasha is moving out anytime soon.

You never know Sasha and Dasha might run away together as they are so in love :rolleyes:

Was Dasha Sasha's jackass...as she act the part like she was told to get fame for Masha and a big pay bonus....or was it scrpted as always, or was it all the above?...LOL  If I was the cat I would be scared as hell if all of this is for an apartment....."he might be next on her list."..LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!