Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

It is remarkable that Dasha and Sasha punctuated Masha's departure with a house cleaning!!! It could have been worse...they could have taken down all of her art work from the walls of the living room. The are two big elephantile questions now on the table in my opinion: 1st is why did it take Masha so long to make a move after it has been clear for some time, to any casual observer, that she was no longer emotionally relevant in the life of her longtime mate, Sasha?  The 2nd question is why would she ever return to a situation where she clearly has no way to win back anything resembling a loving relationship with her longtime mate, Sasha?  Other than the fact that the RLC contract on the apartment is probably in her name and that she may be the only one with the combination to the wall safe, there is no reason for her to ever return. This situation creates a golden opportunity for RLC to CREATE ANOTHER SINGLE WOMAN APARTMENT. Surely Masha has earned that consideration from RLC as much as Vanessa or Maya ever did. 

Until Masha comes back to the stage..it looks like Sasha ended up with Dasha..the house "blow up doll anyway".....I do think its time for them to take the phony "LOVE" sign down...is makes things look even more stupid and dumber then it does.  Until Masha's name leave the board..I won't be convinced that its not all a big staged play for there fans.8)

Create an account to see this content!

17 hours ago, philo said:

It is remarkable that Dasha and Sasha punctuated Masha's departure with a house cleaning!!! It could have been worse...they could have taken down all of her art work from the walls of the living room. The are two big elephantile questions now on the table in my opinion: 1st is why did it take Masha so long to make a move after it has been clear for some time, to any casual observer, that she was no longer emotionally relevant in the life of her longtime mate, Sasha?  The 2nd question is why would she ever return to a situation where she clearly has no way to win back anything resembling a loving relationship with her longtime mate, Sasha?  Other than the fact that the RLC contract on the apartment is probably in her name and that she may be the only one with the combination to the wall safe, there is no reason for her to ever return. This situation creates a golden opportunity for RLC to CREATE ANOTHER SINGLE WOMAN APARTMENT. Surely Masha has earned that consideration from RLC as much as Vanessa or Maya ever did. 

Masha was his long term partner yes, but in the (admittedly limited) time Ive been watching them, they dont seem to have any emotional connection at all

Whereas S&D seem to actually like each other and each others company

and as for those fake boobs, I would take skinny Dasha (without the tattoos) over Masha any day

Or we're all wrong and its closely scripted and all will return to normal in the fullness of time

23 hours ago, redndead said:

Masha was his long term partner yes, but in the (admittedly limited) time Ive been watching them, they dont seem to have any emotional connection at all

Whereas S&D seem to actually like each other and each others company

and as for those fake boobs, I would take skinny Dasha (without the tattoos) over Masha any day

Or we're all wrong and its closely scripted and all will return to normal in the fullness of time

15 hours ago, philo said:

Alleged quote from Dasha and Sasha: "Masha who?" LOL

The name is "Masha"!!! who writes the scripts and run the house and "CONTROL'S" both Sasha and the live in blow up doll Dasha.  Yes she is back home after supposably out with another for a few days of "scripted" sex.....but what and where ever she has been...by the end of the day she well have Dasha eating and cleaning out her pussy like a human douche bottle and Sasha doing the same and some, Masha well continue to let Sasha fuck Dasha.."she is a toy for him"and she has no where to go or live and may I add "dumb as hell" too...I can now understand why she and Deimd her last boy friend are not together.  Masha get's what you wants and well keep doing so with her witches laugh on.  I have to say "BRAVO BRAVO" for a good show.8)