Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

I wonder what kind of fake script are the three funk crew are going to come up with this week?.....surly it should be better then Masha looking and acting like a corner W^&$r....and Sasha and Dasha looking so there part.."dumber then dumb."  I am hoping they take that extra money and feed Dasha before one of her ribs fall out.8)

Create an account to see this content!

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I wonder what kind of fake script are the three funk crew are going to come up with this week?.....surly it should be better then Masha looking and acting like a corner W^&$r....and Sasha and Dasha looking so there part.."dumber then dumb."  I am hoping they take that extra money and feed Dasha before one of her ribs fall out.8)

LOL

16 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Masha will have something more pathetic for the simple and fantasist members to enjoy :D

On 7/15/2018 at 5:56 AM, One Eyed Willie said:

2 day Vacation aka script writing :D

Yup...I agree. They have to come up with something better than Sasha pouting and pretending not to have sex with Masha again because he is made about her new boyfriend. I can't wait to see how long before they bring Masha and her boyfriend back on camera. I hope they don't drag it out as long as they did before Sasha fucked Dasha. 

So now that MSD are back from their last "vacation" what is it we are seeing now? Another earlier post suggested that this last vacation was actually an opportunity for RLC to call the trio in for a co"what next" meeting...since Masha seems to have gone off script with her new boyfriend. I agree with that theory since something clearly has happened to change the tone of the trio since their return. There seems to be little conversation and Sasha and Dasha act like they are under some kind of probationary restrictions. For example, instead of Sasha and Dasha looking at the computer on Camera 1 together...Sasha will pull up a page and leave while Dasha comes and reads the content. They do this in rotation without any conversation. (Are they reading the posts from the forums about their latest activities?). Whatever happened while they were away, Sasha and Dasha do not seem like the same carefree couple they were before Masha's escapade. Dasha has been on these RLC initiated vacations before. RLC sent her and Demid away for a week when things were not going well with them. They came back on day three and were a non-couple shortly after. If anyone has a clue about this I'm sure we would all welcome your analysis.

Dasha usually presents with this "pasted on" smile that has become her persona, especially when in the presence of both Masha and Sasha. Lately, when Sasha pulls up a computer page for her to view, a close up reveals a facial change from a smile to a look of concern. (That's why I'm asking if they may be reading posts from one of the forums about them). One of my secrets to figuring out what is going on without understanding their language has been closely observing Dasha's face. Dasha would be the worse poker player in history because her face usually reveals her emotions. Whenever Dasha starts to look worried, it's a good idea for fans to start looking more closely as to what is happening because Dasha's face has ALWAYS forecast her situation...at least, it has been a reliable indicator in the four years I have been watching her.  

Another indicator of "trouble in paradise" is to watch Sasha's hands. When Sasha makes considerable effort to keep his hands folded behind his head, he seems to be intentional about not touching. As I watch him lay next to Masha, he seems intentional about not touching her. Sasha's body language is even more predictable than Dasha's. He often communicates non-verbally with Dasha by discreetly touching her, especially when passing her or when Masha is in the room. When he is under some restriction (Whether imposed by Masha or by RLC I cannot determine). What I have observed is that Sasha will pout for an extended period and become non-communicative to show his disdain for the restriction. Another indicator is "positioning". Close observers will note that the decision as to whether he will be situated next to Masha, or next to Dasha, or in the middle, is carefully choreographed. This seems consistent whether they are on the sofa or in bed. This pouting behavior of Sasha seems to be most apparent when he is positioned next to Masha and he really would prefer to be next to Dasha. Again, it is not clear whether Masha or RLC is calling these shots but it seems clear that Sasha is not a happy camper about following the directions.   

1 hour ago, Sketch said:

Seeing they are married (Dasha and Sasha) sooner or later they will want to move on and get a place of their own. Masha will turn into a crazy women with loads of cats. :D ::)

The best of RLC's bull shitter's ....but they did earn the grand "FAKE" award!!!

There the biggest joke for the site!!!