Desiree and Raul Fan Page

Desiree is such a great exhibitionist she walks around nude or topless has if no body is watching her not shy at all that is exactly what i like to see on rlc , She is the best girl on rlc since Zoya,Masha and Sabrina come along these three are also my favourite current girls by the way.

Thanks cyberleader and all the other members that are frequently posting pics and videos of Desiree and Raul. I rarely ever get the opportunity to catch this couple in action and i usually see Desiree on the couch with her blanket. I really appreciate ALL the images because Desiree is ALL woman. She is very beautiful with or without clothes. It is nice to see pics of her happy and smiling.

It appears that the RLCF Admin will not increase the daily LIKE THIS quota so this post will show my likes/appreciation and thanks to everyone posting images on this fan page. With the many pics it really emphasizes the gorgeous solid thick meaty curvaceous vivacious succulent exotic titillating cock-teasing photogenic eye-popping very fuckable beauty and to be a voyeur's gem or dream girl to watch.

EVERYTHING about Desiree is YUMMY and she makes me growl - AARRRHHHH!!!

10 hours ago, cyberleader said:

thanks ..out of all the ladies i think she is the best.curvy nice rear bumper and a juicy pair of thrupneys.

Had to google for definition of THRUPNEYS - totally agree that she a very nice rack or set of tits. Desiree has a lot going on (lot of physical attributes to look at). Would have the same problem if you were watching 5 naked girls - frustrating trying to take it all in with only one set of eyes - but a good thing - lol.