Desiree and Raul Fan Page

I believe the apartment location is Madrid, Spain so assume Desiree and Raul are from there.

Adriana & Daniel, the girls apt and Desiree and Raul all of them are located in Barcelona.

How i know that?

Adriana said to Daniel a few months ago she have to travel to a near city (Girona)to pick up some kind of certificate. Also i have heard some friends of them talking in catalan.

Mario & Carla both were taking catalan course, they studied together. Barcelona / Balearic islands are the only regions in spain that make use of catalan. Also they say some metro station that's located in barcelona too.

Girls apt, same situation i think they mentioned one day something they liked in the streets of barcelona...

Since today i have not listen to desiree or raul talk in catalan, maybe they are not from barcelona but the apt im 99'9% sure it's located in barcelona.

Desiree is really starting to be comfortable showing off her exquisite body and looks. She appears to be a horny girl and needs sex daily which is good for us voyeurs. Unfortunately I haven't seen her have many orgasms herself since Raul is first in line - kinda like Paul. I will have to keep watching this couple but my time zone location is not ideal. It would be great to see Desiree have multiple orgasms and watch her quiver and "shake, rattle and roll" - that would be a sight to behold (are you getting this message Raul?).