Desiree and Raul Fan Page

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎07 at 6:15 PM, Oxideland said:

WTF is she wearing? It doesn't matter. She looks sexy as hell!

Desiree seems like it is a chore to pleasure Raul penis which is small and shaped like a dog's penis. That is probably why she always pulls out the two dildos because she can't be getting satisfied.

Edited by StnCld316
Identical Double Quote

3 minutes ago, momo5768 said:

Is Raul someone respnding on Desiree neads??

I think Raul expects Desiree to respond to his needs but I think she is on her own to make sure her needs are taken care of; which is why she has 3 different size toys and know how to use them to satisfy herself. 

I got a message from RLC

Your account has been blocked permanently for the User Agreement violation. 
Section 'IV. Restrictions on Use of Sites', par:
(A) duplicate a Site or any of the Materials contained therein;
(C) use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance;
(D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, ...;

They check the contents of the forum? I used the same e-mail addresses to register on the forum and RLC.

On 9/14/2016 at 11:58 AM, UnToxa said:

I got a message from RLC

(C) use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance;
(D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, ...;

They check the contents of the forum? I used the same e-mail addresses to register on the forum and RLC.

Sorry about this man. It is a shame. They probably monitor the site looking for people posting their content. I will miss your amazing posts.

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎14 at 5:58 AM, UnToxa said:

I got a message from RLC

If you go back in your posts and view the pictures you had posted when you first started you can clearly see a 5 Digit Code in the Bottom Left Corner of the Pictures that were posted.

That Code is your Identification to RLC. That's likely where they got you.

23 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If you go back in your posts and view the pictures you had posted when you first started you can clearly see a 5 Digit Code in the Bottom Left Corner of the Pictures that were posted.

That Code is your Identification to RLC. That's likely where they got you.

Thank you, now it is clear. I'll try to make a new account and will be more careful. It's strange RLC decision, I published screenshots only from public cameras.

Edited by StnCld316
Showed a Double Quote of the Same Thing. Removed One of Them.

desiree has a stunning body in my opinion,i aint watching the tattoos thats her choice but the body is just oh hell yeah,raul should consider himself very lucky that she chose him.if theere is one thing i know about spanish and portugese women,when they decide to show their passion you is getting big time.i am wondering if desiree likes the ladies,that would be well worth the fee,i would not mind seeing her with adriana wow that wold be a show to me.

lately she has been trying to learn english,and you may have noticed how she subconciously plays with her breasts and dips her hand downstairs